preference seven! how they act when they're jealous.

( SADIE SINK. )

she doesn't usually get jealous.

a part of her knows you would NEVER cheat on her so she trusts you so much.

but sometimes when she does feel the fire burning in her heart as another flirts with you, she usually intertwines your fingers while smiling at the person.

especially when it's a guy, she finds it quiet humorous so she'll pop up saying, 'they're into girls, sorry.' with a cute smirk on her face.

MAX  MAYFIELD.  )

this girl has a temper on her.

⤷  when you first met, lucas had a crush on you and the two did not get along.

⤷  it basically became like a competition for your attention which she always won at and bragged to him in a more private area.

⤷  whenever you had paid more attention to him, her scowl would be held until she found him alone and started to telling him to back off before she would make him.

⤷  even when you two got together, and had been together for almost a year, she would always watch lucas and give him glares as to steer away from you unless he wanted to deal with her wrath.

( ZIGGY BERMAN. )

she is much more obvious and rude.

she gets jealous so easily, literally if she see's you talking to someone, she will get the pit in her stomach that makes her want to throw that person off a cliff.

the people she gets jealous of most often was nick and her sister, cindy, because of how much time you had spent with them during the time you both dated in camp.

she usually destroyed nick's cabin in different way every time she had seen him look at you while her sour attitude grew ever more rotten with cindy at anytime the two would converse.

im sorry for being inactive.
i started school and it sucks so bad.
pray for me lol.
ily <3.