imagine five! zb.

forgive me but i'm obsessed w fear street which means i wanna write it. so, ziggy berman imagine it is. :) thinking about making a fear street imagines book bc of how much i'm in love...

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

one thing you didn't think would happen at camp was a psycho killer axing people to death. as a counselor, this was much worse for you. even though you had gary and nick by your side, you still couldn't find the strength to leave the room.

leave the one person you needed to protect.

you explained to nick that you think him and gary should be the ones to leave while you stayed and kept everything under control. nick was very hesitant about your idea, not wanting you to be here alone. but you brushed him off and told him to waste anymore time caring about you and care about the other campers that might be straggling around the forest.

the kids all turned to you, their fear very prominent in their faces. you tried your best to keep them calm and you did a good job as you tried to make it seem comfortable for them. one rule you established was to keep quiet because if their axe killer were to walk on by, he wouldn't bat an eye.

as if your words went through their head, you heard girls picking on ziggy. you rolled your eyes and darted their way with a scowl, "back up, okay."

ziggy's face didn't seem annoyed but rather like she had just realized something. without another warning, she ran past you and headed out the door.

you ran after her out of instinct, not without glaring at the girls in a way to tell them to keep quiet and to keep watch of the younger ones. then you stepped outside and pulled ziggy back before she could run off again.

"what the hell are you doing?" you seethed through your teeth in order to keep your voice silent.

it was eerily quiet, no noise in sight, only freaking you out a little more as ziggy answered, "we forgot about sheila."

the lightbulb that was once in ziggy's head, traveled to yours as you mirrored her look. you had totally forgotten about the epic plan you helped her make to sabotage sheila as revenge for being a bitch.

leading to your very rushed kiss.

you grabbed ahold of her hand, narrowing your eyes at her, "you're not going alone."

ziggy smiled adoringly before dragging you along to follow her to the outhouse. you were behind her when she stopped in front of the entrance, yanking the items you used to keep it shut out of place to open it up.

you let her go in first because of how small the area was in general, only leading her into getting attacked by said trapped girl. you pried her hands off ziggy and threw her into the stall, leading into her slapping you. your response was to punch her back, knocking her out.

gary walked in, witnessing the scene with concern in his eyes, "y/n, did you just punch a camper?"

at this point, you did not care. and after this dreadful experience, would probably never wanted to come back to camp ever again.

you didn't have time to respond because you started to hear rustling coming from outside. you walked out, feeling ziggy try to grab your hand but her grip slipping so easily once she heard voices calling from the toilet.