Sebas nods once more. "Mm-hmm." He turns towards the metal door. "Alright, let's go."

"--Right."

"--Right." The two reply.

Sebas is silent for a moment before facing the two once more. "I will take as many prisoners as I can, but if anyone offers resistance, I will kill them without remorse. You have no problem with that, yes?"

Climb is the first to respond. "Since our numbers are so few, I think it is unavoidable to some extent. But if anyone who might be one of the Eight Finger's captains is here, can I ask that you please apprehend them?"

Sebas's eyes shut and his expression becomes lighter. "I am not a hardened killer. It is not as though I am here to kill everyone in sight, so rest easy."

With that, the two are sent off, leaving Sebas standing in front of a metal door.

Sebas grabs the handle, not budging when he pulled it. "Picking locks is not one of my specialties." Sebas takes a few steps back before turning and getting into a fighting position, grunting as he glared at the door.

-

Men grin and chuckle as they hold up cards, sitting around a round table and bickering to each other. A guard yawning as he stands by the hallway where the entrance sat, stopping suddenly as he hears a bang at the door.

He stares at the ripping sound, jumping as a hand comes through the crease of the door. "Wh-What the..?!"

"Hey, what was that sound?" Another guy shouts, walking in.

The door opens, surprising the both of them as a man in a butler uniform walks in and sets the metal door on one of the walls. "It was rusted, so I had to force it open just a bit." His red eyes staring back at them.

---

Brain looks at his sword as he finishes ripping it out of a man's chest. Climb staring at the bell in his hands, ringing it.

He gasps as a blue light comes from one of the floor tiles. "There's a secret door right there." He points.

Brain walks over to him, sword in the sheath. "Wow, that's a pretty handy item."

Climb puts the bell away in his side bag that's attached to his belt. Inside it are three bells, all different shapes. All coated with gold and accentuated with different colors. A scroll of paper and two potions are next to them.

"Yes. A certain lady gave me these for such a time as this." He pulls out the bell shaped like a triangle with green markings. "It is dangerous to go searching around without a thief after all."

He kneels down next to the tile and rings the bell twice, a clicking sound coming from the panel.

He lifts the panel up, a crossbow attached to the underside of it. "Sure enough, it was booby-trapped." He takes note of the purple at the tip of the arrow. "A poison arrow."

Brain bends down. "So, what now? I'd like to have you watch the entrance. Would you wait here?" Brain asks.

"I'm not very good at indoor combat. If possible, I'd rather keep to open areas, where it's easier to fight."

Brain stands back up. "Okay, you want to go together?"

"Yes." Climb smiles.

---

(Y/n) stretches with a small yawn, catching Evileye's attention. "Tired?"

(Y/n) looks over at her with a nervous smile, nodding from the chair she sat at.