Chapter 23: Never

Louis and I were the only ones left sitting near the bonfire when everybody else went back to their rooms. 

"Do you wanna get on the jacuzzi before we call it a night?" Louis says.

A few hours of just him and I chatting, well just him, I was probably just emotional the whole time. When he told me everything, the reason behind all the drama, I decided to give him one more chance.

I nodded at him but stopped by my room first to get changed into my bikini. When I finally got into my white two piece with little flowers on them, I peaked outside my door to see Louis already half naked chilling in the jacuzzi with his back towards me.

The area was just infront of my cottage facing the ocean. I suddenly remembered all our memories together from years back.

I wore white longsleeves that were see through just to cover up a bit. My toes touch the water and once I was satisifed I slowly lower myself onto the warm water.

He looks up at me and even offers his hand to which I did take. 

I settle comfortably next to him, leaning on his shoulder, his right arm around me, and we both look at the beautiful view infront of us.

It was just him and I and no one else comforted by each others presence. 

I thought about how things would have ever worked out if  none of this ever happened. If my mom hadn't met with my step dad. If I never got to meet Louis or my friends.

"I missed you so much" He whispers while playing with hair. 

I lean forward so I could fully face him. He was looking down like a sad puppy and I couldn't help but smile at how cute he was. 

I cup his face gently so he would face me and I start kissing his cheeks. His nose. His lips. It wasn't long before he kisses me back and we started getting intimate. 

I stop and sit on his lap in a straddling position. And right then and there I just looked at him and started tearing up again. I was happy. He wipes my tears away and hugs my waste. I put my arms around his neck and just relax my body against his.

"Dont ever break my heart again, Louis" I tell him. He hugs me tighter and kisses my neck area.

"Never" 

"Look at you two! Thats my boy!" Vincent shouts after whistling upon seeing me and Louis come out of my room whilst holding my luggages.

I smiled and shook my head. Louis winks at them and proceeds to carry the rest of my stuff. 

It was early in the morning and we had to get on a plane back home. It was a really quick trip and I only wished for us to extend a bit more but we had classes that we couldn't miss.

"I can't believe our trip is ending already!" I pout.

"We can stay behind if you want" Louis smirks. I lightly punch him on the stomach and he just laughs it out.

We all were seated in one van while the adults were in another one. The luggages were also placed on a different vehicle so we could be seated comfortably.

Me and Louis decide to sit at the very back of the van so we could get our privacy and the others seemed to notice it as well to which they didnt really mind and as a matter of fact, they were actually pretty happy about it.

"I better not be hearing you both munching on each others faces throughout the whole car ride to the airport!" Gyda complains.

"We'll try" Louis replies. I roll my eyes at him and laugh same as the others.

"No such thing, Gy. Your friend here seems to have taken an interest on that flight attendant he wishes to see very soon" I jokingly comment on the flight attendant he only smiled at at the previous flight.

"You and me both, Patridge!" Vincent adds jokingly as well. Gyda raises an eyebrow at him. "Baby, it was a joke!" Too late. Gyda crosses her arms and sits next to.

Louis kisses me on the cheek and whispers something in my ear. "You're the only one I want" I blush. Its been years since we had gotten this intimate and he still never fails to paint my cheeks red. 

A few minutes in and we finally arrived at the airport. Louis takes my luggages for me and we sit next to each other and the plane.

Once again, the flight attendant offers glasses of champagne and Louis looks at me first to ask for my approval before grabbing two glasses. He spared no glances nor attention towards the beautiful lady because he knew what would happen if he did. He was too cute.

I smile at him. 

He was my happiness and my biggest heartbreak. Only he could truly make me happy, but only he could hurt me the most. I loved him.

"Have you seen them!" 

"They are the new IT couple!"

"Didnt her and Elliot Gray just break up recently?" 

Gossips could be heard from every part of the school. As soon as we got back form the trip, everyone immediately knew we were together. Some hated the news but a lot of them actually found it cute.

I walked to my class alone, the girls were busy with their classes. As I was walking to my room, Elliot and his friends aka the whole football team spot me. 

"Hey, how have you been" he says. 

"Betting on 10 bucks he wants her back" One of his teammates says behind him.

"I've been doing really good, what about you?" I say. I was hurrying to get to my next class so I added, "Listen I'm really busy right now so um, talk to you later?" I didnt wait for a reply instead I just hurried to my classroom.

He was probably left dumbfounded but I was already a few minutes late so I had to get going. But as I sat down, I thought about what his friends had said. He wants me back? What is it with people wanting me back at the same time. Anyway, me and Louis were already something, I dont know what it is but.. something?

Speaking of Louis, I spot him walking inside the room with some of his new and old friends. I smile at him and raise my hand a little so he could spot me. I saved a seat for you. I mouthed but he only  pointed at his friends letting me know that he was gonna sit with them.

Im sorry... what?

~~~

hello lovely readers! (if i still have any) 

Its been 2 years!!! I just ended school 2 days ago and got bored sooooo i opened wattpad and just started writing? mood and tone of the story might be off but it has been A while so i apologize for that.

please continue to support my book.. LOVE YOU ALL mwa 

05.04.23