14

Willow~

I nodded looking over the funds of my card at the atm. I had to make sure the rest of my money was still there. I had just purchased my ticket to London. 

I still didn't trust those men i didn't want to be stranded once i got to London because they decided they wanted to take my money. I also didn't want there to be a chance they could track my movements once i landed. so when i arrive i'll be with drawling the rest of the funds since it isn't safe to travel with large sums of cash. 

Exiting out of the ATM completely i took my card and slid it into my bra. I wanted to to leave no room for error.

Turning around i jumped slightly at the man who stood in my face

???: Hi there lovely. I couldn't help but notice you and thought i'd come say hi.

i scuffed looking him up and down and walking around him.

What a fucking creep. We all know you mind your business at airports. Plus the only men who go to airports to pick up and hit on women is sex trafficker's. 

He walked feeling him hot on my tail.

???: Come on love... don't be like that. For such a sexy woman you have a sharp attitude. 

i turned around mugging him. 

I was about to speak my mind when i noticed a starbucks in the corner. 

ooooo you have to buy some.. who knows it might be your last time... wait no.. there's totally Starbucks in the UK right??? 

I chuckled walking around him once again about to head in the direction when a firm hand gripped my wrist. 

???: Now.... I've tried to be nice, but I guess i'll have to show you where being rude gets you.

He went to drag me but i kicked the back of his knee making him fall forward. Bending my wrist around i grabbed his and twisted his arm before bring my leg back and kicking him in the chest causing him to groan.  

He held onto his chest trying to catch his breath while i ran into the girls restroom to hide. 

After 10 minutes... literally i creeped out of the rest room checking my surroundings. When i realized the strange man was no longer around i walked over to the Starbucks and waited in line. It felt like years later but 3 minutes late i was holding a breakfast sandwich and frappe. I was going to get a tea but i sometimes get sleepy after drinking frappe's and i could use that for the flight. 

Stuffing my sandwich into my duffle bag. I turned around sipping my frappe before colliding into something as strong as brick.