Chapter 37: The whole story (part 2)

Start from the beginning

You were in shock and barely able to move. You were suddenly reconsidering everything in your life. Your 'sister' on the other hand was standing right next to you, laughing and enjoying every moment of this conversation. You wanted to fight her so badly but you could already feel all your energy slowly slipping away from your body. The spell was draining you, so you needed to hurry.

"It still doesn't make any sense. How did this happen?" You said and pointed at her and then yourself.

"Oh our dear mother had an excellent idea of how to get rid of her problem." She finally stopped laughing and looked daggers at your mother.

"A few weeks after the ritual the second Great War came to affect Asgard on a huge scale." Your mother continued. "The army had to go and fight and our coven started loosing members, as did the rest of Asgard. So, in order to protect our legacy, me and two other witches were sent to earth until everything was done."

"And there she decided to kill her baby." She suddenly cut your mother.

"I never intended to kill her!" You mother shouted. "I found a spell that could take all of the evil energy and magic away from you." She moved closer and touched your hand. "But as I told you before I was still young and did not know magic that well. That day I lost all my powers and she was created. I later managed to escape from the witches and hide back in Asgard for a few years, while they looked for me on Earth. You were born on Asgard and spent quite some years there."

"What?" You suddenly snapped. "So not only I have an evil witch inside of me that wants to destroy Asgard but I am also like 500 years old?"

"Actually we are about 1,000." She suddenly stepped in.

"When I realised the spell did not work correctly I tried to fix things. When you were old enough, before I got you back to Earth, I locked her and all her evil energy away and everything was working fine untill you woke up one day and decided to break her free." Your mother continued.

"No. This is not true. It simply can't be!" You started shouting at you mother. "Seven months ago my life was normal and now this? I don't deserve all this!" You suddenly started crying and your mother tried to calm you down unsuccessfully.

"Darling I know it's a lot but you have to calm down, okay? This is what she wants."

"Oh don't worry dear mother I already got what I wanted."

You suddenly felt as if the room was quickly getting smaller and smaller and you didn't know how to breath. You looked up at her and saw her eyes glowing purple. You then looked back at you body and you were already on the floor, unconscious and barely breathing. 

Your mother was standing next you you trying to help you but it was pointless. She was going to take over and there was nothing stopping her now, the spell had taken all of your energy and so it was impossible for you to fight her.

"This body has always been mine and now I am taking it back!" She laughed and started mumbling something.

"Y/n, listen to me." Your mother lifted your head to look at her. "She can't take over for long, this is your body. Sooner or later you are going to take it back but if you don't get rid of her she will kill you. Y/n you have to fight her with everything you've got because I don't want to see you here again for a long time."

"Mom I can't!" You cried.

Your mother helped you get up without saying another word. You held tight on her as your legs were no longer listening to you. The room around you was still sniping and you could feel her slowly taking control of your body and mind. The tears continued to ran down your cheeks and you felt more incapable than ever.