"I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you."

"Could've fooled' me." She retorts.

"You thing I chose to be like this? I was MADE this, after I watched my parents be murder." I say letting some of my anger at myself out. "My life has been a living hell for five years. There's a reason why I don't have many friends. It's cause I could hurt them, you don't think I know that.

"I tried to stay away from people, but that look on your face when I told you I had to help my uncle. For a moment I wanted someone to talk to, to laugh with. To finally have a friend, so I asked for your number."

"Why didn't you tell me, what ya were."

"I was scared." I say to her letting a little fear coat my voice, my armor coming off word by word. "The last two people who found out about me that are human, left. They both abandoned me, one came back he's dating my uncle and lives with us. The other tries to kill me every year, he's my grandfather and he has the entire Lovedock hunter family trying to kill me. For a fucking status raise."

She gasps, as I continue. "Yea, if one of them kills me. They get elevated to be the next family head. That's the life I live, constantly looking over my shoulder. Wondering what day will be my last. Either because someone kills me or I kill someone." I take a moment to wipe at the tears collecting in my eyes, and put my armor back on.

I take a deep breath before continuing, "I didn't tell you, because I thought you would leave. I don't know how to deal with another person leaving me, so I didn't give you the chance." I say shrugging.

Amy has been silent the entire time I was talking, taking in what I was telling her. She looks at me resolution in her eyes. "I'm sorry but, I don't think I can be friends with a mons-"

An alarm interrupts her. A voice coming over the intercoms, "CODE M-12. WOULD EVERYONE WITH CHA CERTIFICATION LEVEL 10 OR ABOVE TRAINING PLEASE GO TO THE CAFETERIA. I REPEAT A CODE M-12"

Code M-12, multiple dangerous monster has entered the school. I look at Amy both of us knowing what that code means.

"Go" I say a note of urgency in my voice, "NOW." She starts to run but a Pishteco (image below) attacks her.

" She starts to run but a Pishteco (image below) attacks her

(A Pishteco originates from South America. They take the form of a white man, with glowing eyes. They hunting down people they believe to be greedy or gluttonous. After they kill them they will skin them, then cook your flesh. Afterwards, you guessed it, they eats it. Ew)

Why would one of them be here, and why is he going after Amy? Oh duh, stupid me. Amy is a glutton for knowledge.

The man charges Amy going for her throat. I race towards the creature, using my incredible speed and strength. Jumping onto his shoulders landing on my knees, he attempts to stab me in my thigh. I shove the knife out of his grip, it lands next to Amy who it seems has fallen to the floor at some point.