I reached in my waist band and pulled out my gun so did Chico.

"Princess I need you to go down now" I told her.

Before she could answer cause I knew she couldn't just go down with out saying something bullets started flying threw our car.

"Get down Diamond" I shouted shooting back with Chico.

"Oh my frea*ing godd am gonna die" Diamond cried.

Then another gun peeped our of the van and I dropped and they fired until they ran out of ammo and then they drove away sh*t.

First thing I did was check on my important priority and she looked terrified sh*t sh*t.

I quickly pulled her on my lap and reload my gun.

She leaned on me shaking and I sooth her until she calmed down a bit.

"Wwho was that" she trembled.

"I don't know are you okay baby girl" I asked kissing her forehead.

She nodded nuzzling her head in the crook of my neck.

I dragged out my phone and called Octavius.

While the phone rang I leaned forward and checked Chico's plus and sh*t he's gone a shot to the chest and three in the gut d*mn.

Phone Call.......

Octavius: Hey bro what's up

Adonis: Call another driver sent him to fifty street some van showed up and shooted us up and Chico is gone

Octavius: Are you okay sh*t man are you hurt please tell me Diamond is'nt with you

Adonis: Yeah she's right here and were fine who the h*ll do you take me for

Octavius: Sorry your a gang leader am coming to get you do you have your gun to protect you

Adonis: Really bro I always have my baby I'll see you

Then I hung up who the h*ll in there right mind comes and ambush me woah am a kill there entire family.

"Adonis am cold and is Chico is hhe ddead" my baby shivered.

I took of my jacket and placed it on her and then held her hand and step out of the car.

I had my hand tightly wrapped around her waist as I looked around with my gun.

"Yes princess he's gone its okay maybe it was his time am gonna miss him as much as your gonna miss him" I said placing a kiss on her forehead.

5 minutes later...............

Finally Octavius pulled up in a black Suv along with two guards and Gorgiana.

Black Suv⤵⤵