Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11:
Fuutarou walks down the street, clutching his shoulder and limping slowly as his umbrella periodically hits the ground. He walks past a building with its lights on, one of the people inside turns and leaves the building when they see him.

1: "Fuutarou-kun? Why are you here?" Ichika walks out to meet him. He stops and turns slowly.

F: "Shouldn't I be the one asking that? They're all looking for you." He says as he takes a seat next to some plants. "There's still ten minutes left, you might be able to make it in time."

1: "I'm not going back." She says, hanging her head. "It'll take too long to explain, but I'm staying here until it's over." She turns and begins walking back inside.

F: "Well whatever, it's your life. Though I am curious..." He rubs his shoulder slightly. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" he says. "This...maybe I can bring her back if I know." he thinks silently.

1: "Why do you want to know?" She leans against a wall of the building.

F: "I'll be honest. Your father told me about what happened with your mother. I'm sorry, but I'm motivated to make sure what happened to Raiha doesn't happen to you." He says. "She always smiled since we lost our mom, but things always felt different."

1: "Why do you think I'm like your sister?" She asks.

F: "Your smile is as fake as hers was back then." He says bluntly.

1: "I...was scared of them." She says. "I always boss them around, eventually they'll be fed up with me and try to get rid of me, right? You've seen how scary they can be."

F: "Why not tell them that?" He asks, crossing his arms.

1: "They'll think I'm weak and take me out in favor of someone stronger. That's why I have to be in charge, because if I'm not then they'll replace me." She begins trembling.

F: "You give them too much credit Ichika. Sure, they're scary as hell, but they're not heartless...yet." He says casually.

1: "If they heard that, they'd kill you. Though, you may be right..." She thinks things over. "Can you help me? I'm getting kinda nervous." She hands over a copy of the script.

F: "'You'll never be able to save her...stronger people have tried and failed.' Is this an action movie?" He asks. She nods as she takes a deep breath.

1: "You take that back! You don't know what I'm capable of!" She says half-heartedly.

F: "Are you sure about this? You suck. I think I could do a better job than you." he mocks her. "Is this...her 'trigger'" he thinks to himself.

1: "Shut up! I'm not letting you beat me at this!" She retorts with furrowed brows and a scowl.

F: "That's it!" he says. "It is, how predictable." he thinks to himself.

1: "Really? Alright, now to just do that again." She heads back in after taking the script back.

Fuutarou stays there, pulling out a phone from under his shirt.

4: "So, papa told you about mom..." Yotsuba asks over the phone.

F: "Yeah...More importantly, did everyone hear Ichika?" He asks.

2: "Yeah...so that's how she thinks of us..."

Chapter 12:

F: "I really pushed myself too far today." He thinks to himself as he pockets Miku's phone. "If Raiha were here, she'd probably scold me..." He closes his eyes as he leans forward slightly. "This...I'm actually alone today, at least right now I am..." He clutches the umbrella he's brought with him all day.