Chapter 9

2: "I can't believe I forgot to tell them." She paces around in panic, her arms flailing wildly.

F: "Hold on, I'll call them." Fuutarou pulls out his phone, before putting it back. "Err...nevermind...I only have Raiha and my dad on my phone." He stands up. "I'll look for them." He starts to walk, but stumbles slightly before Nino pushes him back down to his seat.

2: "You're trying to be a hero. Don't push yourself, I'll find them." She walks off, leaving him to watch for the quints from over the rails.

Nino reenters the crowd, people have stopped moving to watch the fireworks which makes it easy to get around. Her phone buzzes as Miku comes into view.

2: "Yotsuba?...You're with the little girl right? Head to....yeah, I'll see you there." She says as she gets to Miku's side. "Ah...found you."

3: "Nino, where is everyone?" Miku turns around, wearing a mask she got earlier.

2: "Uesugi is waiting on that rooftop, Yotsuba is heading there now. I'll get the others, just go." She says.

3: "You're starting to act like mom used to, y'know." Miku smiles, removing the mask. "I think I see Ichika, I'll leave it to you." She runs toward the building.

Nino runs up, but stops when she sees Ichika meet up with a mustached man. She watches silently as they both leave, Ichika's head hung low.

2: "Damn, that punk. Just wait until..." She reaches into her sash for the yukata. "Right, he has it...I've gotta find Itsuki." She makes a turn and heads to the nearest food stall.

One after another, food stall after food stall, she slowly tires herself out.

2: "Found...you...Itsuki..." She talks to someone carrying handfuls of fried food and snacks. "Ichika she...she went off with some weirdo."

5: "Want me to go and help you?" She asks, still trying to balance all the food so it doesn't fall to the ground.

2: "No, you have your hands full....literally. Hurry up to....Uesugi isn't feeling too well." She points to the building.

5: "Oh, you're worried about him? Who are you and what have you done with Nino?" Itsuki teases as she takes a mochi from the top of the pile and stuffing her mouth.

2: "S-shut up. Where's your knife, Uesugi confiscated mine." She goes to a stall that was selling themed baskets and buys one for Itsuki.

5: "Leff sahd. Im mah sass." She mumbles out as she unloads all of the food into the basket.

Nino moves over to her left side, sticking a hand between her sash. She asks how to flip it out, Itsuki flips it open and closed.

5: "Be careful." She says, before going to more food stalls and loading up.

2: "Now...to find Ichika." She says to psyche herself up.

1: "Ichika found you." Ichika had snuck up behind her. "Come here." She drags her aside and into an alley.

2: "What's going on Ichika?" She looks at Ichika's face, it's filled with guilt, excitement, and...sadness?

Hello Dear Readers, You should Motivate Xiuzou for more Yandere Quintuplets