Chapter 6

F: "Itsuki, you've got to listen to me! It's all a misunderstanding." Fuutarou struggles as Itsuki binds his arms behind his back.

5: "Nino, get dressed. I'm done with his shit." Her voice is blank, though it isn't something Fuutarou wants to hear.

Nino walks off to her room, taking a few minutes to come out. In that time, Ichika comes through the door.

1: "What's going on?" She looks at Itsuki and Fuutarou. "I knew you'd try something. I'll give you something to tie him up, give me a few minutes." She goes up to her room and brings down a pile of dirty clothes.

2: "He saw me in a towel! Who knows what he would've done if Itsuki wasn't there." She says angrily, with a slight hint of fake guilt tripping eyes.

F: "Let me explain, plea-" Itsuki stuffs an old sock in his mouth to stop him from talking, the smell itself is torture enough. She leans into his ear.

5: "You did this to my sister, eye for an eye Uesugi-kun." She whispers. Fuutarou struggles more as Nino comes closer and ties him like a hog using Ichika's coats and jackets.

1: "What should we do with him?" She smiles.

2: "I'll get the meat cleaver." She says cheerily.

5: "That'll be too painless, let's drown him!" She says.

1: "That sounds good, is anyone in the bathroom?" Ichika drags him across the floor.

2: "Miku, but she should be done soon. In the mean time, let's have him struggle more. I want to see his eyes when he finally gives up." She pulls out her knife and cuts across his right arm, just deep enough to cause some bleeding.

1: "Oh come on..." She kicks him to the side, knocking him over. "Show us your scared face." She brushes his hair up, revealing his eyes clouded by tears and anger. "You're not scared?" She pulls out her own knife and cuts his cheek.

3: "You guys are so loud, what's happening?" Miku walks out of the bath. "Did Fuutarou come by yet? He said he was coming to get his wallet." She walks past them and up the stairs. The other three stop and look to her.

3: "Oh, here it is. Why are there so many books on the floor?" She bends down and picks up Fuutarou's wallet.

2: "Oh that, I think I might've hit the shelf while I was looking for my contacts..." Nino thinks out loud.

5: "If that's the case, then why do you only have an inflamed hand? If they fell on you, they would've left some red spots since it hasn't been that long." Itsuki says calmly.

1: "Untie him. We can always check the security cameras anyway." Ichika walks up to her room, picking up her clothes.

2: "What?! How do you know that he didn't intend to go after me?" She says as Itsuki pulls the sock out of his mouth.

F: "I'm not gonna die....I'm not gonna die!" He catches his breath as his hands and feet are freed. "Thanks Miku!" He yells as he picks up his wallet again.

2: "You're taking his side over mine?" Nino flares up. "I thought we were family."

5: "Just admit that you were wrong this time." Itsuki picks up the books. "We used to be so close too, so it's odd that you refuse something the rest of us accepted."

Nino storms out, leaving just him and Itsuki in the room.

F: "She ran out. Is she okay?" He asks as he holds his bleeding arm.

5: "It's fine, just leave her be." Itsuki walks over to him with a first aid kit.

F: "Oh yeah, Itsuki..." She begins to wrap his arm. "If you ever even think of doing anything to Raiha, I'll make you wish that one of your sisters was the one angry with you." He says suddenly. Itsuki stops bandaging him and takes a few steps back.

5: "You're joking...right?" He just walks out the door.

He leaves the building, finding Nino sitting by the door. She had left without her key and doesn't want to talk with anyone inside.

2: "What are you looking at? Leave." She says bluntly, hugging her knees as a cold wind blows past them. He pauses for a moment, before going on his way.

5: Please don't give up on us

He looks back and sees Nino still slumped there.

3 from now on I'll try my hardest

Nino hangs her head lower as another cold breeze blows through.

F: "You know, this fucking hurts..." Fuutarou sits on the opposite side of the door.

2: "You...You're going to tell papa about this aren't you?" She grits her teeth.

F: "Well, at least one of you hasn't forgotten about that deal." He smirks.

2: "You....I hate you! You're all on my hit list now, be warned." Somehow, he isn't threatened by her words.

F: "We're all your target? That's a lie, isn't it?" He rubs his arm.

2: "What would you know? Those four have been out to get me since you came in. They've all taken your side, so I'll blow them away along with you!"

F: "'It should just be the five of us....forever' You couldn't be more honest and creepy." He stands. "You still don't trust me. I'd assume even less now, after all that's happened. Though, even after all that, you still love your sisters and trust them, don't you?" He takes a few steps to the side.

2: "You couldn't be more wrong! Those guys-hey! Listen when you talk to someone!" She gets up and walks over to Fuutarou, who is talking through the control panel.

F: "One of them is coming down. I'm heading home." He walks off. He turns in time to see Miku get Nino inside. She turns to face him, seeing him stick his tongue out and smirk.

Later, at the hospital.

Papa: "You forged a fake deal? Impressive, I wouldn't have thought of that."

F: "Sorry for not telling you sooner. Progress is slow, but at least I got Miku and Itsuki to get serious about studying."

Papa: "Thank you again for staying. I'm not sure if I can find a tutor for those five."

F: "Itsuki said they weren't always like this, what caused them to develop these...tendencies?

Papa: "I'm not their biological father. I adopted them after their mother died, since the two of us both knew she didn't have much time left. It's been five or so years by now, but I'm sure that's the cause."

What will Fuutarou and Maruo do from behind the curtains? Find out next time :)

(All those words came from him, not me but here I stop, its my online class time)