What if...a yandere timeline

(This is all Xiuzou, so please follow him and etc.)

Context: This is inspired by posts showing the bridal volume covers in a yandere style (I couldn't find the source, sorry). For a guide, the intensity of Yan-ness is age, with Ichika being the most and Itsuki being the least (mostly so Fuutarou doesn't die right away). Enjoy.

Woman: "Wake up. Wake up! Your bride is ready?"

...

Woman: "Mr Groom, to fall asleep at your own wedding is un-AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

FutureF: "Is this a dream....no...It's definately not a dream."

Uesugi Fuutarou gets his usual meal, which isn't much for 200 yen, but it's better than just rice. He heads to his usual table when he bumps into a girl.

?: "Hey come on. I was here first, move it."

F: "I've been sitting in this spot for years, if anyone is moving, it's you." He takes a seat. The girl, flustered, sits down.

?: "Studying while eating is bad manners." She chastises him as he reads some slips of paper.

F: "I'm reviewing a test, don't mind me."

?: "You must be really desperate to pass huh, lemme see your grades." She nabs his test away. "Uesugi Fuutarou........1....100?!"

F: "Oh how embarrasing!" He feigns shame. She clutches one of her hands and grabs a pair of chopsticks in another.

?: "You tricked me!" She angrily sticks one of the chopsticks in the back of Fuutarou's hand, deep enough to keep it upright when she lets go. Fuutarou screams and winces as the rage leaves her eyes. "O-oh sorry. I'll take it out! Can someone help him to the nurse's office?"

She calls for help, but Fuutarou has already stood up and walked away to get this bandaged.

Nurse: "What happened?"

F: "I...don't know myself, it was so sudden."

Nurse: "Well, at least it was a chopstick. This should be fine now, you should get back to class." His hand is wrapped up and the bleeding was kept to a minimum.

On the walk back, he gets a phone call from his little sister.

F: "Are you serious? Five times the normal amount?"

R: "Yeah. With this we'll finally be able to pay off the debt."

F: "This is all too good to be true, who am I tutoring?"

R: "I can't quite remember, but I think her name was..."

5: "Nice to meet you, I'm a transfer student. Nakano Itsuki."

F: "No....of all the people in the world, why her? I've got to do this....for Raiha's sake." He thinks to himself as Itsuki walks past him to her seat.

5: "Oh, are you okay? I..."

F: "Crap, I can't." He hides his hand and inches his chair away from her. Her face goes from concern to a melancholic acceptance.

5: "I thought so..." She takes her seat at the back of the class.

The class ends as they get another break. Fuutarou looks at his bandaged hand, then to his phone's recent contacts. "For Raiha." He says to himself as he walks out and heads home

The next day, he goes back to the scene of the crime, the cafeteria. Looking around, he spots her, and her ahoge, from a mile away. The entire cafeteria seems to have isolated them, nobody sitting at an adjacent table. He walks meekishly towards them, before being stopped by some students.

"Don't go there man. You wanna die?" "They'll rip you apart." He shakily raises his hand and says, "I have to, don't get in my way." He reaches the table.

1: "Oh, you're not scared, how...interresting. I'm Ichika, nice to meet you." She extends a hand for a handshake, which he accepts. She pulls him close and whispers. "Stay away from us if you know what's good for you." before pushing him back and smiling as if nothing happened, causing him to fall on his back and drop his food.

2: "What do you want?" a girl with a pair of butterfly ribbons asks as she stares daggers at Fuutarou.

3: "Nino, hold back. This is only our second day after all." a girl with headphones smiles at Fuutarou. "So, did you want anything?"

4: "I'm sorry for my sisters. I'll get you some food as an apology." the fourth one, wearing a ribbon on the top of her head walks towards the lunch lady, parting the crowd with every step.

5: "Uesugi-kun..." Itsuki finally speaks up. "I'm sorry about yesterday. Is your hand better?" She speaks in a calm and composed manner, which is unsettling after seeing THAT side of her.

3: "Oh so you're that guy she stabbed with chopsticks." The one with headphones extends a hand to help him get up. "You really got it deep in there huh." She looks over Fuutarou's hand. The fourth girl comes back shortly after.

4: "Take this. Is your business done?" she asks.

2: "He got his apology." The second one replies. The fourth one then hold Fuutarou and pushes his back into the crowd.

4: "Then this is goodbye."

F: "W-wait, I'm not done talking!" He says, walking back after the fourth one sits down again.

2: "What is it this time?" Nino says as he comes back.

F: "Itsuki...can we talk in private?" He asks and all five of them begin staring at him menacingly.

The bell rings and all of the other students run outside, leaving the six of them there.

F: "Crap....nobody can be a witness anymore." He slowly backs away. "On second thought, I'll ask you in class..." He then runs to the nearest exit, throwing the food he got from one of them aside.

1: "Let's get him."

4: "On it." The fourth girl catches up before he can open the door. He gets tackled against it and lies on the floor, looking up at all of them.

2: "Seriously, it's just like the last time we talked to a boy, they always hit on at least one of us." Nino says, annoyed.

3: "I'm surprised he even talked to us, he should've known about our reputation by now."

5: "I just hope that tutor papa hired doesn't hear about this. Getting into fights on the first two days...they'll quit before they even meet us."

F: "Us? Don't tell me that I have to tutor all five of you?" He asks as loud as he can while they all look down on him. Their looks all change, some to shame, others to anger, and some to a sick smile that just screams "Oh...this is gonna be fun."

And thus, this nightmare began