Chapter 10.5

F: "Well, if you want to follow her, it's your choice. I have an idea though, we'll call you back later." He reaches over and hangs up. "This is bad." He says to the others.

4: "What do you mean?" Yotsuba asks as Raiha slowly falls asleep on her shoulder.

F: "I don't know what her plan is, but someone is gonna get hurt. Luckily I got her knife earlier, so we can hope that nobody dies." He says, Itsuki slowly turns her head away.

5: "How do you know?" She asks, putting everything in the basket.

F: "Just a gut feeling. I've been on the receiving end of your assaults a couple times now, and I feel like something's up." He says, pushing himself up using the umbrella. "Yotsuba, can you follow Ichika? Try not to get spotted, but make sure she doesn't get away. Message Miku when she stops moving." He says, almost emotionlessly.

4: "I'll try." She says as she lays Raiha's head down. Shortly after, Yotsuba rockets down and through the festival. She is lost in the crowd and Fuutarou can only hope now.

F: "We have to go too. Itsuki, hand me the basket, can you take care of Raiha?" He extends his arm out. Itsuki nods as she places it on his left arm. Him and Miku leave and search.

3: "What tipped you off?" Miku asks, helping Fuutarou walk.

F: "Each of you has something to trigger that side of you, at least that's my theory. Yours is revealing your secret about the Sen-" He looks over to her and see's her eyes in a crazed and hazy state. "See?"

3: "How'd you know?" She snaps back to her senses.

F: "You girls are always jerks, but you only ever severely hurt me if I say anything about your secret. I figure your sisters have their own 'trigger' subjects that make them go crazy." He says as they leave the festival.

3: "Why did you want to suspect Nino of going crazy? Did you find out her 'trigger'" Miku asks as Fuutarou tells her to stop and set him down.

F: "I..."

2 It should just be the five of us....forever

F: "I think I do." He says as Miku's phone dings. "A film audition? It's nearby." He says as another message arrives. "She can see Nino?" He thinks.

3: "What do we do? Do you have a plan Fuutarou?" She asks as she looks at the basket.

Fuutarou takes the phone and messages Itsuki, telling her to come over. He then calls Yotsuba.

F: "We're at the park, bring Nino over. Use force if you have to, but be careful. And Don't hang up no matter what" He says as he hide's the phone by balancing it on his shoulder inside his shirt.

3: "Gross...Hey, where are you going with my phone?" Miku asks.

F: "Do you trust me?" He asks back. Miku falls silent for a few seconds before nodding her head. Fuutarou leaves, passing Yotsuba on the way, with Nino in a full nelson.