Chapter 7

F: "Ahh, a day off. Maybe I'll actually get some studying done today..." Fuutarou gets up from his sleep. "My body is still sore, those girls can go overboard sometimes." He goes to the bathroom and looks at his reflection in the water. He walks away as a sharp pain surges from his ankle.

R: "How did you even get hurt this bad?" Raiha is sitting beside him in his room, a bowl of water and a towel to her side.

F: "Ah...about that..." He begins to talk when the doorbell rings. Raiha gets up to answer it, and it takes a while before she comes back.

R: "Onii-san, why are there three Itsuki's at the door?" Fuutarou's eyes go wide.

F: "Three? Which ones? Don't tell me she actually came here to make good on what she said last time." He thinks, gets dressed, and goes to greet them.

3: "Oh, so this is Fuutarou's house." She looks around

5: "What reason would I have to lie to you?" She smiles at Miku

4: "How can a guy like him have a sister like her? I mean, Raiha-chan is way better than Uesugi-san!"

F: "I'm not deaf." He walks over to flick Yotsuba's head again, but stops. "Why are the three of you here?"

They all sit around the table. Itsuki pulls out an envelope from her bag. He opens it and sees the contents.

5: "5000 per person per day. You've gone twice, so it should come out to 50000."

F: "Woah..." He looks inside again, noticing some writing inside. "Ruo?" He thinks silently as he pulls all of bills out and hands them to Raiha. "This will be useful." He mumbles to himself.

3: "Well, we should be off." Miku stands up, still looking around the place.

R: "Onii-san, can we go shopping today?" Raiha looks over to Fuutarou, and her smile fades. "Nevermind. I'll ask dad to get some medicine with this." The three Nakanos stop and begin talking amongst themselves.

5: "Raiha-chan, want to come with us? We're going to the fireworks festival later." Itsuki offers, Fuutarou looks up curious and concerned.

4: "There's two more Itsuki clones. Do you want to meet them?" Yotsuba chuckles as Raiha's smile comes back. The four of them leave the house.

F: "What is she planning?" He tries to get up, but his injuries have caught up to him. "No, not now! Come on body, just a little further." He finally wills himself onto his feet. He fixes his clothes and gets an umbrella, using it like a cane.

He follows closely behind them, watching over the four of them. They go to an arcade nearby. They start off with a short shooting gallery game.

3: "Ah, these. I've seen this in a game before, I'll handle this." Miku steps up, picks up the gun. "Focus...Focus..." She closes her eyes and thinks of rain and whipping wind. Her thoughts clouded until it clears. "There." She pulls the trigger.

R: "Woah, one shot!" Raiha stands in awe as Miku claims her prize, a stuffed animal of sorts.

4: "Oooh AIR HOCKEY! How bout a two on two?" Yotsuba rushes over. It's her and Raiha against Miku and Itsuki. The score, three to nothing. "It's over? Lame!" She groans.

R: "Where did the other two go?" Raiha walks to the other side, the other two sisters ducking down for cover.

5: "Is it over yet?" Itsuki reaches for the top of her head, her ahoge roughed up by a puck during Yotsuba's barrage. "Oh look, a crane. Is there anything you want?"

R: "I want that one." She points to a simple looking bracelet.

5: "Alright." She says as she takes the reigns of the machine. Every move planned and calculated to a degree of accuracy that might make Fuutarou jealous.

R: "Thank you. Today was fun! It's a shame that Onii-san was too embarrassed to join in though." She walks over to a man with a mask and sunglasses.

5: "What? Raiha, don't walk up to strang-" Raiha pulls down the mask and removes the sunglasses, Fuutarou looks tired. "How did you know it was him?"

R: "Love. If you love someone, you'll know who they are no matter they look." She says as she lets Fuutarou down on a nearby bench. The three of them look to each other and chuckle to themselves.

3: "How long have you been there?" Miku presses her hand on Fuutarou's right arm, he winces.

F: "Since...you girls got there."

4: "Why didn't you rest?"

Fuutarou just motions his head in Raiha's direction, then points to Yotsuba's shoe where she hides her knife. She reaches down and hands it to him.

4: "There, you can rest now." She says, as they both watch Raiha walk over to a photo booth.

F: "I'm guessing she wants some pictures, you three go with her." He says, clutching onto the umbrella and getting up. He smiles as he walks away, leaving Raiha in their care.

F: "Seriously, there goes my day off...." He closes his eyes as he runs into somebody.

F,2: "Hey, watch where you're going." They both say.

1: "Fuutarou-kun? Have you seen the others? We're going to be late." Ichika and Nino look at him, both dressed in yukatas.

R: "Are they your sisters too?" She asks Itsuki. The seven of them group up. Miku, Yotsuba, and Itsuki go off to change, leaving the Uesugis with Ichika and Nino.

2: "Oh, they offered to let you join us?" Nino bends down to be level with Raiha. She smiles. "Well, why not. Though your brother isn't allowed." Raiha pouts, causing her to retract that last bit.

F: "For once, I'd like to agree with Nino. I'm...not feeling so well today, so I'd rather go home and rest." He says, extending his hand. "Take care of her." He says as they both quickly hand over their blades. "Enjoy the fireworks." He says as he walks away, past Ichika and Nino.

1: "Yeah...the fireworks..."