What if...a yandere timeline Chapter 2

At the end of the day, as they leave school, the quints are still apprehensive with their tutor.

2: "Where is he?" Nino is tapping her foot as her patience burns shorter.

4: "He might still be at the Nurse's office. Miku, go check on him." She lays a hand on the third sister's shoulder.

3: "Why do I have to do it Yotsuba?" Miku places her hand on her sister's

5: "He's probably scared of the rest of us. You're the only one that hasn't shown your true colors around him." Itsuki thinks out loud.

1: "Let's all go, but I do think Miku should be the one talking to him." Ichika begins walking in the direction of the nurse's office.

They arrive shortly after, the door closed and the students nearby either freezing in place, or running away.

2: "What's up with them?" Nino looks around.

5: "Yeah...their problem..." Itsuki looks downtrodden as the other students move away from her and her siblings.

3: "Quiet, I hear him talking." Miku presses her ear to the door.

F: "What do you mean 'oh, you're alive?' did you think they would kill me?"

...

F: "A warning would've been appreciated sir. But...I can't afford to quit this job." He says with a grim determined voice.

...

F: "Where are they now? I'm sorry, but I was sent to the nurse for the rest of the day, I don't know but I'll find them." He opens the door and the quints all look to him as he takes a step back.

1: "Who were you talking to? Was it papa?" Ichika takes a few steps toward him.

F: "Yeah. Let's get studying." He says, stepping past all of them.

3: "He's got guts. Let's take him home."

The six of them all head to the quint's home, a large apartment building. Fuutarou is left awestruck for a good while just staring at it.

3: "How long are you planning to stand there?" Miku walks up and snaps him out of his self inflicted stun.

F: "Ah...err...where are your sisters?" Fuutarou begins walking inside.

3: "They already went up, 30th floor." Miku smiles as she enters the elevator, with Fuutarou still at the entrance of the building. Fuutarou notices and begins running towards the elevator. He reaches it just as it closes in his face.

F: "Damn, even that one is out to get me." He says as he starts climbing the stairs. It takes a couple minutes for him to finally reach the quints' floor. He arrives, gasping for air and nearly falling on all fours.

1: "You are quite resilient. Come in and let's get it over with."

F: "Alright let's get started. Let me just see where everyone stands, take this test." He slams down some papers on the table.

2: "Alright done. I made some cupcakes." Nino comes out with a tray of six cupcakes

4: "Didn't you say you were gonna make cookies?" Yotsuba asks as she takes the one Nino hands her.

2: "It's a special occasion, I wanted to go all out." She hands everyone a cupcake, giving Fuutarou a pale white one with what appears to be chocolate ripples coursing through it. He takes a bite, it is bland.

2: "You know. I don't think someone from our grade should be our tutor, I'm sure there's someone more qualified." She grins. three of her sisters look at her with a sly smile. They stir each of their drinks, looking at Fuutarou as his eyes go wide in panic.