Chapter 4

"Hey X! Glad you could make it, Where's the gremlin?" Xisuma laughed a bit from the nickname

"He should be arriving soon, had to do something." Xisuma approached the three men by the bed, noticing the unconscious blonde on the bed.

"Hello, My name is Xisuma void. I'm the admin of this server" Xisuma held his hand out to the blonde one.

"Hi, my name's Philza. This is Techno, that one's Wilbur and the sleeping one is Tommy" Phil shook the man's hands

"I see, if i may, what happened to Tommy?" The admin asked, curious on why this one is unconscious.

"He had a massive wound in his stomach, don't know where it came from though" Stress answered for them.

"Is that so? That's unfortunate. Anyways i have a couple of questions i would like to ask, do you reckon you can answer them?"
Xisuma sat on a chair that Stress had offered him

"Sure" Phil also took a seat.

"Very well, alright let's start with how did you get here?" Xisuma grabs a notebook and quill.

"We found this weird book in a stronghold, it had a ritual like thing and for some reason we decided to do the ritual and then we woke up here" Phil explained to the bee-man

"A weird book? Do you have the said book on you?" Techno nodded and grabbed the book from his inventory.

The two hermits shared a look of shock upon seeing the cover of the book.

"X, is that..?" Stress trailed off looking at the book with wide eyes

"It definitely matches what he described to us" Xisuma stared at the book intensely.

"Could i see that actually?" Xisuma asked reaching his hand out for the book.

Techno gave Phil a side glance, who in response gave him a nod.

Techno sighed and placed the book on the others hand.

Xisuma opened the book and saw that it was in galactic.

"Galactic? Huh" He mumbled flipping over the pages before handing it back to Techno

But before Xisuma could continue, they could hear the sounds of rockets going off.

"Looks like he's here already" Xisuma chuckled.

"He? Who's he?" Wilbur asked

Then as if on cue a sandy blonde man swoops in from the entrance and gracefully lands in front of them.

The man then looks at everyone dead in the eye one by one.

"Why hello there" the man lets out a small chuckle .

"Hey G, thanks for coming!" Stress greets the blonde. The blonde then approaches the seated guests.

"Hiya! Names Grian! Pleasure to meet you" The man had a distinctive british accent.

"Philza." This time Phil is the one to offer his hand out, to which Grian firmly shook.

Grian then noticed the huge black wings on the other's back, his eyes momentarily widened before going back to normal.

'An avian? There's another? By the looks of it, a crow...'

Wilbur stared at the 'Grian' person, wondering why he had felt so familiar to him,

"Who are you!? How did you get here?" Wilbur pointed at the figure

"My my, it seems like we found another one. How will he feel about this i wonder."

Wilbur glared at the figure "HEY! Dont ignore me! Whos he!? Who are you!?"

"Don't you worry your little mortal head about it. Everything will be alright soon"

Wilbur's eyes widened, what was that? He doesn't remember that...

His eyes landed on  the same blonde again. Feeling a shiver travel down his spine.

And then he locked eyes with said male.

A beat passes,

Grian finally looks away from Wilbur, he lets out a breath he didn't knew he was holding.

Something about this man made him want to spill his guts to at the same time he wants to stay as far as possible from.

He glanced over to Tommy, clenching his hand.

"So! Why did you call me over here?" Grian asked turning to Stress

"Well, you see Philza over here has damaged his wings and i'm no expert in wings. I was wondering if you could help?"

Grian let out a hum as he turned back to the lighter blonde as he surveyed the male.

Wilbur let out a huff crossing his arms "And how exactly can you help? What would you know about wings"

The others looked at Wilbur in shock while Grian merely gave him a raised brow before smiling.

"Well, you learn a thing or two raising hundreds of birds. They're quite the clumsy bunch" Grian rubbed the back of his neck

Wilbur raised a brow at the response but said nothing nonetheless

"And i had a friend who was an Avian. He was quite the troublemaker" Grian laughed out

"Ah, now we know where you got your gremlin side" Xisuma teased the smaller

"Now, may i?" Grian asked, motioning to the wings

"Uh sure" Grian approached the man as Phil slowly opened his Wings to reveal the damage, Wincing as he stretched out too much.

Grian noticed how his wings were awkwardly positioned. As if it was dislocated but he'd have to check to make sure

Grian gently placed his hands on the wings surveying the said wing, noting when Phil would flinch at certain areas.

He traced his hand along the top of the wing noticing a disconnection at the joint

'Dislocated? That's pretty dangerous,'

He pressed down near the end of the wing, immediately retracting his hand as Phil let out a small cry of pain.

'Dislocated AND Broken? Chances are this guy won't be able to fly. I hope its only this wing or else this is gonna be a big problem'

He then moved on to the next wing carefully surveying it as he did in the previous wing

After checking it, he came to the conclusion that only one wing was broken

'Lucky guy, though he might not be able to fly if this isnt going to be treated properly'

"Say, Phil how did you get this?" Grian asked the blonde male

"I dont know, when we arrived here it was already like this. Dislocated and broken"
Phil shrugged.

'Sounds painful' Grian winced slightly just thinking about how painful that must've been

"Well, unfortunately your wing is very damaged and there is a chance that it will be permanently damaged " Grian sighed out

Phil's face paled, a look of shock washed over his face.

The whole room went silent at the news.

Perhaps Grian could've handled the situation better, ease them into it maybe.

------
Tell me what u think in the comments (it also helps me write more :D) anyways take care!