"What were you dreaming about?"

Start from the beginning

???: Po! Yue! Let's go! You two will be late for work!

Both: Coming!

Yue walks to the trapdoor on Po's bedroom floor. She opens it and quickly climbs down the ladder. Po throws a ninja star from the floor at the wall only for it to fall down. He throws it again, but it just falls off again. He eventually grabs and takes it with him.

Po trips and falls the rest of the way where he accidentally steps on Yue's tail, making her yelp like a dog in pain and fall over. There, a panda shape shadow loomed over them.

Yue: *In pain* Ow...

Po: Sorry, Yue, sorry, dad.

???Sorry, doesn't make the noodles.

The shadow is revealed to be a bunch of baskets being carried by a small goose named Mr. Ping. Po and Yue's literal father goose. Po and Yue get in the shops small kitchen.

Mr. Ping: What were you two doing up there, all that noise?

Po: Oh, nothing. Just had a crazy dream.

Mr. Ping: About what?

Po: Huh?

Mr. Ping: What were you dreaming about? *He puts down the basket and begins chopping vegetables next to Po as he listens.*

Po tries to think of an answer while Yue brings out bowls and plates from the top shelves. She put her left arm on his shoulders, giving him a look that says,'It's ok. Just tell him.' All the while, she was balancing plates on her right hand and the bowls on her tail.

Po: What was I...? Uh... I was dreaming about... *He sees Mr. Ping is listening expectantly, and he can't bring himself to say the truth. He glances down at the bowl he's holding.* Uh... noodles.

Yue: Huh? *Almost loses her balance*

Mr. Ping:*He stops chopping vegetables* Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?

Yue: Wait, that's not what you sai- *gets interrupted by Po covering her mouth, and she still didn't drop the kitchenware*

Po: Uh, yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?

Yue gives him an annoyed look as Po lets go of her mouth. He hands a bowl of noodles to a customer, then realizes his throwing star is sitting in it.

Po: *To customer* Oh, careful, that soup is... sharp!

Yue: No kidding.

Mr. Ping: Oh, happy day! My son, finally having the noodle dream! *He begins rummaging through something and arrives with an apron and a noodle hat. He ties the apron around Po's waist and places the noodle hat in Po's paws.* You don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment. This is a sign, Po! Oh, if only Yue had the dream too, then both my children would've had the noodle dream.

Yue: I can barely remember my dreams as they are. *Starts chopping a rather large carrot*

Po: *He looks at the noodle hat nervously.* Uh... a sign of what?

Mr. Ping: You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my "Secret Ingredient Soup." And once Yue has the dream, you and her will fulfill your destinies and take over the restaurant! *He quickly runs over to section of wall with three portraits and points at them accordingly.* Just as I took it over from my father, who took it over from his father, who won it from a friend in a game of mahjong.

Yue: Well, it's nice to know our family history.

Po: Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream. *chuckles nervously*

Mr. Ping: No, it was the dream. We are noodle folk. Broth runs through our veins. *While saying this, he hands two customers their bowls without even looking at them.*

Po: But Dad, didn't you ever, I dunno, want to do something else? Something besides noodles?

Mr. Ping: Actually, when I was young and crazy, I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu.

Yue: Well, why didn't you?

Mr. Ping: Because it was just a stupid dream, can you imagine me making tofu? No. We all have a place in this world. Mine is here, and both yours is

Po: We know, here.

Mr. Ping: No, it's at table five, seven, and twelve, and Yue's is at one, four, and ten*hands Po and Yue bowls of soup* service with a smile.

Po Sighs as he looks at the distance at the Jade Palace, home of the Furious Five and their master, Master Shifu. Yue walks up to Po while still holding the bowls.

Yue: I know you don't want to hurt dad's feelings, but you have to tell him eventually.

Po: I know. I just don't know how to break it to him.

Yue: He'll still love you no matter what.

Po: What about you?

Yue: What about me?

Po: I mean, do you want to do something else besides working here.

Yue stayed silent for a moment. I'm not sure what to say.

Mr. Ping: Po! Yue! The customers are waiting!

Yue: Coming! *To Po* We'll talk about this later. But I'm sure you'll get to live your dream someday. *Gives him a reassuring smile*

Po: *Smiles back* Thanks, sis.

To be continued.......