"What were you dreaming about?"

A young adult fox was sleeping quietly in her bed as the sun shone from her bedroom window. She was sleeping peacefully as her orange red tail swayed back and forth as it poked out of her blanket. This was Fei Yue Ping, a red fox in her early twenties. Her peaceful sleep was eventually disturbed when the sound of a male voice woke her up. She groaned in annoyance as she got up from bed and rubbed her eyes.

Yue: *Annoyed* Of course he's having that dream again...

She stretched her arms and legs as she went over to the desk on the other side of her room and grabbed the brown brush from it, and began grooming herself. It wasn't easy considering how long it took, considering her tail was rather large. It was the one thing she didn't enjoy doing every day.

Yue: Geez. Sometimes, I wish my tail was smaller, so I wouldn't have to do this every morning.

???: Po! Yue! Get up! You'll be late for work!

Yue: Coming dad.

Yue finished brushing herself and quickly left her room and made her way to her brother's room to see if he's awake. She knew that he was a heavy sleeper, and it was always difficult for her to wake him up.

She made her way to a door that connected to hers. She opened it and saw her brother, Po. A giant panda, moving around in his small bed, likely from his dream. Po's room was filled with various Kung fu merchandise, especially of the Furious Five. They were the protectors of the Valley of Peace, the home she, Po, and their father lived in. Eventually, her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a loud thump. She looked down and saw he had fallen from his bed and hit the floor. She immediately got concerned.

Yue: Po? Are you ok?!

Po looked up and saw his sister staring at him, the worry clear in her green eyes.

Po: Oh, hey, sis..

Yue: That sounded like a nasty fall. Are you ok?

Po: *trying to get up from the floor* yah. I'm good.

Yue quickly reached out to help him up. He grabbed her arm and immediately got up. She did lose her balance a bit since he was bigger than her, but she managed to help him up.

Yue: Let me guess. You had that Kung fu dream again?

Po: Yeah, i did- Wait. How did you know what I was dreaming about?

Yue: Well, you did wake me up with the noises you made in your sleep.

Po: Oh. Well, I'm sorry-

Yue: *Interrupts* And you pretty much have that dream every night. *Chuckles*

Po: Very funny, sis, very funny.

Both siblings share a laugh with each other. Po was the more optimistic and extroverted type, and Yue was more socially awkward and bashful. But it didn't stop them from having fun most of the time. Po would always try to get Yue to step out of her comfort zone and try new things, and be more outgoing. Yue would always try to keep her and Po out of trouble, which was difficult since Po was unpredictable most of the time.

???: Po! Yue! What are you two doing up there?

Both: Nothing!

Po hops up to his feet and faces the action figures of the Furious Five. Po hopped in front of them.

Po: Hi-ya! Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress! Grrraahh!

Po only stops when he notices the pig neighbor staring at him while she water's her flowers, Po quickly ducks down out sight, and Yue just chuckles as her brother tries ducking down from his window.