Chapter 80: Smut, smut, and smut

Start from the beginning

"Definitely," I replied.

He slid his hands painfully slowly down my legs until they reached my panties. He slowly slipped his fingers underneath the waistband. Carefully, he pulled me down my legs and he slipped them into his pocket.

"You're so beautiful my dear," He stated while his eyes wandered all over my exposed body.

His arms wrapped around my thighs and he quickly pulled my body to the edge of the bed. His fingers dug deep into my thighs in equal parts pleasure and pain. His head moved closer and closer to my pussy and I could feel the anticipation building. I slid my fingers into his hair. His tongue made one quick swipe across my clit and my heels instinctively dug into his upper back.

"Deep breaths, love, deep breaths," He encouraged.

His tongue once again started to move across my clit in agonizingly slow motions. My fingers held on tight to his hair, my heels dug into his back, and my moans filled the room. He kept his movements at a steady painfully slow pace. One of his hands let go of my leg and made its way down to my pussy. His fingers rubbed the area surrounding my entrance.

"Ready for more, love?" He asked his mouth momentarily leaving my body.

"Y-yes," I stuttered.

His mouth returned to my clit while his finger slid deep inside me. A loud moan escaped my mouth at the feeling. His finger curled inside me and I nearly lost it. My hands grasped tightly onto his hair and he continued his motions, moving in sync with himself.

"Please don't stop, please!" I cried out.

He didn't stop. He continued to move at the pace he'd set. His tongue glided across my clit while his finger moved and curled inside me. I felt pleasure rising up inside me and I fought to hold on longer, not wanting this to stop. One more synchronized movement sent me over the edge and I let out a loud moan of pleasure while my legs began to shake.

Nearing the end of my high his mouth broke apart from my body and his head moved slightly. His eyes locked onto mine while I rode out my orgasm. His finger, however, did not stop.

"Look at me, love, I wanna see you," Hank asked.

I did my best to hold his gaze and he gave me wide smile. I finally came down from my high. I looked down at the man I loved, his head between my legs and he looked back at me.

"Are you okay to keep going, love? That looked intense," Hank remarked sounding equal parts concerned and cocky.

"I'm okay, you?" I asked.

"There's nothing more I want than you, right here, right now," Hank stated.

"Prove it," I teased.

Hank shifted from his position and stood up, now towering over me. He reached down and gently grabbed one of my hands. He slowly moved my hand to his pants, he finally pressed my hand against his large bulge. I slowly moved my hand in an intricate motion over his clothes bulge, earning a loud and guttural moan from Hank.

"You see what you do to me?" Hank asked regaining some of his composure.

"I think I'd prefer a better view..." I whispered.

My hands reached up to his belt which I quickly undid. I unbuttoned his pants and slowly unzipped them. I hooked my fingers underneath the waistband of both his pants and his underwear down until they formed a fabric puddle on the floor. The lack of fabric caused Hank's dick to spring free and hit his stomach lightly.

"I need you now," Hank practically begged.

Hank bent down and reached into his pocket, grabbing a condom and carefully opening the packaging. He discarded the packaging and carefully unrolled the condom all the way down his dick, making sure to pinch the tip.