Chapter 63

Crimson's POV:

I woke up still feeling quite tired in my bed. Never the less I need to start my day. I pull myself out of bed, had a quick shower, and got dressed. I went downstairs to get some breakfast and saw Victor waiting at the table. 

"Mornin' Vic!" I spoke. He looked up at me with a smile. 

"Crimson, I have excellent news!" He announced happily. 

"Well, go on!" I added excitedly.

"The stars have aligned for us, it is time for you to get your revenge!" He announced. 

"Your serious?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes, get your stuff and head over! They should all be home and you can catch them by surprise and get your revenge!" Victor spoke very happily. 

One Hour Later

I parked my car far away from the mansion and started to form the plan in my head. I can't take them all at once, I have to be sneaky. I snuck across the school grounds and approached the window of the professor's office. I carefully peeked inside and no one was in there. I slid the window open and climbed inside. The door started to open and I quickly hid under the desk. Someone entered the room and sat down at the desk. I held my breath and carefully pulled a needle from my pocket. In one swift motion, I pushed the needle into the professor's leg and pushed down on the plunger. Within seconds he was out cold. I unlaced the professor's shoes and used his laces to tie him to his chair. One down, seven to go. 

I left through the office window and started to crawl up the pipes on the side of the school. I need to knock out the other telepath, they pose the greatest threat to me. I arrived at Jean's window and I saw that she wasn't inside her room, but I heard the shower running. Please be alone in there. I waited patiently outside her bathroom door and eventually, the shower turned off. I heard her approach the door and I held my breath. The door opened and I quickly shoved the needle into her neck, she fell limp immediately. I grabbed her body and placed her in her bed. I heard someone coming I dived underneath her bed. The door opened and I saw someone step into the room. They remained for a minute, but then they turned around without saying a word. That was uncomfortably close. I'm out of needles, so the fun can begin. I pulled my knife out of its sheath. Six to go. 

I slowly left the room and saw someone looking out over the balcony. I recognized him very quickly. I quietly approached him and I started to move my knife in the direction of his neck when my knife suddenly stopped. Fucking Erik interrupting me, typical. 

"Crimson?" Erik called out from behind me.  The man in front of me also turned around. Hank looked at me with surprise and excitement, until he saw the knife. That's strange, why aren't they mad? 

Whatever, they aren't angry, but I am. I let go of the knife and charged Erik. I caught him by surprise and we tumbled onto the floor. I gave up on stealth and let my anger guide my actions. I straddled him and wrapped my legs around his holding them firmly in place. With both of my hands, I punched him in the face as hard as I could. I could hear the bones in his face crack and break as I continuously slammed my fists into his face. Hank was grabbing me and starting to pull me off of him. 

"You filthy fucking rapist! I'll kill you!" I spat at Erik. 

"What?" Erik asked confused. This bitch is denying it. Hank finally pulled me off of Erik and I turned towards him. I pushed Hank towards the balcony and he looked at me deeply confused and concerned. 

"And you! You dirty little cheater!" I yelled at him. 

"Crimson what are you talking about?" Hank asked. WHAT THE FUCK? I know what they did! I grabbed Hank by his throat and pushed him against the railing of the balcony. Suddenly thick chains wrapped themselves around my body and they pulled me to the ground. 

"Sorry about this," Erik spoke. Sorry about what? Then the knife plunged itself deep inside of me and my consciousness faded away. 

Hank's POV:

Twenty Minutes Later

Charles had finally woken up and I was very eager for answers. I waited until Charles seemed to come back fully and then filled him in on what had occurred. 

"Let me take a look into her mind," Charles spoke. He raised two fingers to his temple and closed his eyes. I watched as a horrified expression cross his face. After a few minutes, he opened his eyes again and dropped his hand. 

"Charles, what did you see?" I asked.

"It would appear someone has planted some very disturbing memories in her head," Charles answered. Disturbing memories? 

"She called me a cheater and Erik a rapist..." I uttered in disbelief. 

"Yes, and there's far more than that. Remember right now all those memories are completely real to her. We are horrible monsters in her eyes and she has been through a lot at our hands," Charles added. 

"You're a telepath, can't you fix this?" I asked frustrated. 

"I can't erase the memories, unfortunately, they will stay. I can try to dig deeper into her mind and show her when the memories were planted, she did see it with her eyes, but her body still experienced it," Charles reassured me. 

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!" I spoke gesturing toward the door. Charles and I quickly walked to the door where she was been kept. Erik had pinned her against a wall and she fought hard against the metal holding her in place. It hurt me to see her like this, but we don't have much choice. Crimson looked at Charles somehow even angrier than before. 

"You killed my brother!"