Pranks are awesome, when there done right

It had been 3 years since the mystery twins had been in gravity falls, mabel had told their parents what had happened in gravity falls that summer. And Dipper had gone along with it, shocking their parents. So their parents forbid them to return until they are old enough. A year passed, and the twins went to school and all of that stuff. But one day, the school got a new student… It was Bill cipher. Both Dipper and Mabel had been shocked, but Bill never bothered them. One day they decided to confront him, 

“Hey! Bill, can we talk?” Mabel asked, walking up to him after school had ended. 

“Umm… sure, I guess,” he said. Dipper just walked behind mabel. They brought him to their house, as they didn't need everyone hearing their conversation. 

“How are you back?” Dipper asked as soon as they closed the door to the twins' shared room. Bill shrugged. 

“Not really sure” he answered. He just stood there, awkwardly. 

“Why haven't you ever talked to us, we thought you would have started doing something by now.” Mabel said Bill looked conflicted for a second, but answered anyway. 

“I wanted to. I was going to ask for your help, but ….i just didn't want you calling si-ford on me” he answered. They were shocked, Bill sounded genuine, he even used fords name and not one of his many nicknames. 

“Help with what?” Dipper asked. 

“I've lost nearly all of my powers… when i woke up, they were just. Gone.” he answered. 

“You want us to help you get your powers back, after those powers nearly killed us!” Dipper yelled. “Not a chance” 

“That's not what im talking about” bill said, 

“Then what do you need our help with?” Mabel asked, she had been quite quiet for most of the conversation. 

“What I have left of my powers, they… they're going crazy. They flare up at random times” Bill answered, shocking Dipper and mabel. “Now that im in this human body, my powers are unstable in it” 

“So, what do you want us to do?” Dipper asked. 

“You could do something to seal them, I know Ford taught you how to,” Bill said. 

“What!” Dipper yelled. “You want us to seal your powers away?” 

“Yes” 

“What happened to the crazy bill cipher who was trying to kill us last summer?” both dipper and Mabel yelled. 

“I got my sanity back… I think anyway, ''Bill answered. 

“Alright, we’ll help you,” Mabel said. Dipper nodded. Over the next few months the trio grew close, they helped Bill lock away a bit of his powers. Thinking it would be too dangerous to lock all of it away. 

The trio were best friends, Bill was always with one of the twins. If anyone messed with any of them, the other 2 would be there. 

“We're going back to gravity falls,” Mabel yelled as she walked into the class. Bill was already there, waiting for them. Mabel and Dipper sat on either side of him.

“Realy?” he asked.

“Yep,” Dipper said. “Oh, and we arranged for you to come.” 

“Really? Why would you do that?” Bill asked in shock. 

“Because the seal on your powers is cracking, we need ford to reseal it” Dipper answered. 

“Right… forgot about that”