Chapter:- 14

Third Person's POV:

One week after the truth revelation.

"I wonder what happened to my son that he hasn't gone out for Archery practice from last one week." He looked up hearing his mother and sighed.

"I won't be shocked if you say Abbu knows that I go out for the practice." He said smiling at her and she frowned.

"What?"

"You were also involved in hiding these things from us, right Ammi?" He said looking at her and she was looking at him in confusion. 

"What are you saying, Ahsan?" She asked and he sighed.

"Am I not big enough that Abbu doesn't share his problems with me? Am I not big enough to handle his problems? Am I not trustworthy?" He asked looking at her and she was looking at him with wide eyes.

"Don't tell me-"

"Yeah. I know everything. Someone very precious to Abbu told me everything." He said smiling at her and she was shocked to react.

"Who?"

"Madi Akka has some similar features with her." He said taking out the picture from the drawer and passed it to his Ammi. Her eyes widened looking at the picture.

"Munazza." She whispered.

"Where have you met her?" She asked looking back at him and he sighed.

"Its a long story." He said and she sighed.

"Go ahead." She said and he started telling her everything which happened a week ago.

"How is Azra doing?" She asked looking at him with teary eyes.

"Hasn't Abbu sent any of his men behind them to know about their whereabouts?" He asked and she shook her head.

"No. He said she'll be happy with that man." She said wiping the tear which fell on her cheek and he smiled.

"She is doing fine. Alhamdulillah. And save these tears for some other day, Ammi. You may need them when you'll hold a mini Azra soon. Insha Allah." He said wiping her eyes and she looked at him all shocked.

"Really?"

"Insha Allah." He said smiling widely and she chuckled.

"Oh. Your Abbu will be so happy hearing this." She said with a big smile and he smiled hugging her.

"He will be." He whispered lightly.

"But how does Munazza know all these things?" She whispered to herself but couldn't reach anywhere.

He sighed looking at the picture. He turned to the man standing beside him and passed the picture to him.

"I want to know who lives in this house. I want to know why did he go there and ended up crying." He said more like ordered and he nodded his head.

"You'll be informed in some time, sir." He said nodding his head and left the room. He was busy in analyzing the picture when he heard his wife.

"Still don't know who lives in that house?" He sighed shaking his head.

"Munazza."

"What?" He looked at her weirdly.

"Your sister Munazza lives there." She said smiling lightly at him and his eyes widened.

"And Ahsan acted like that because he knows everything. From the start till the end." She said walking towards him and his head jerked upto to her.