Chapter:- 7

Azra's POV:

"Oh Allah. This is so tiring." I said laying down on the mattress. I closed my eyes with a sigh. Cleaning the whole house is so tough. Well, I just completed the brooming and sweeping the floor and just laid down. I'm too lazy to go and take shower right now. After taking rest for some time I went to take shower. When I was done with the shower it was already Zuhar time so prayed Namaz and then went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and smiled when I found the food. He does this daily. Preparing lunch for me before leaving. Its been a week we have been here and it has become his routine. I took the food out and heat it in the microwave. I really didn't know how to use microwave. Thank God he taught me how to do it. I took out the food in a plate and went to the hall. I was eating when the phone rang. Well, its his phone only. I smiled when I found Hamiz Bhai's name flashing as Lifeline. I picked the call and greeted.

"Assalamualaikum."

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam. Had your lunch?" I smiled hearing him.

"I'm having it. You had it?" I asked taking a morsel to my mouth.

"We'll have it in some time." He said and I nodded my head.

"If you want then you can go in neighborhood. I'm not stopping you." He said and I smiled.

"I don't want to. I barely get close to strangers." I said looking at the mountains. They are my friends when he isn't here.

"And if you get closer then?" I heard him and smiled.

"Then the stranger has to be with me till my last breath. The stranger becomes important part of my life." I said with a big smile on my face and heard him sighing.

"I wonder what am I? The former or the latter?" I heard his whisper and chuckled.

"The latter one. You were the former when we met but now you are the latter." I said smiling widely and heard him chuckling.

"Alhamdulillah. I'm flying on cloud nine after hearing this." He said making me chuckle and I bet he is smiling too. I got it now why he rarely smiles at stranger. His smile is very precious. I mean very beautiful. And anything which is beautiful becomes precious. So he kept his smile hidden until the night he came to meet me.

"Mam, are you there? I'm not able to hear you." I rolled my eyes hearing him.

"I wasn't saying anything." I said and heard him chuckling.

"Okay, I'll be hanging up now. Don't open the door without seeing from the hole. Be safe. I'll try to be there soon." I repeated it with him making him chuckle.

"I have learnt this because you keep repeating this everyday." I said rolling my eyes and heard him chuckling.

"Allah Hafiz. Take care. Will meet you in the evening." He said and I nodded my head saying Allah Hafiz. Then we hung up and I had my lunch. After I was done with my lunch I took the book which I was reading and went to my room. I laid down on the mattress and started reading the book. I was reading the book when the door bell rang making me confuse. Who can be here? If someone was to come then he would have informed me. I got up and walked out of the room. My heart was beating in fear. I'm living here from a week but no one has come at this time. This is the first time and its so scary. I walked towards the door and peeked out from the whole. My eyes frowned finding Muneeba Akka standing at the door. What is she doing here? I opened the door and she smiled at me.

"Assalamualaikum." She greeted and I smiled.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam, Akka. You here?" I asked getting aside to let her come in and she smiled.