Chapter:- 8

Aariz's POV:

"I wanted to ask something." I turned hearing her who was looking at me with a small smile.

"I wonder what's the topic that's making my wife smile so lightly." I said walking towards her while she chuckled.

"How does she smiles usually?" She asked looking at me and I placed my hand on her waist making her eyes wide.

"Usually she smiles widely and beautifully." I said smiling at her and she looked down with a smile. I smiled more when I found her hand fisting my shirt from both the sides.

"Are you getting nervous?" I asked looking at her and she looked up.

"Should I tell you truth or lie?" She asked looking at me and I smiled.

"How about a lie?" I said smiling at her and she chuckled.

"No. You are not making me nervous. My heart isn't beating fast. My nerves are in my control." She said smiling at me and I was just looking at her with a big smile.

"I love the beautiful confession." I said pinching her nose and she chuckled.

"What do you wanted to ask?" I asked taking her hair lock in my finger and she smiled.

"Muneeba Akka's mother run a Women Taekwondo Training Center, right?" She asked and I nodded my head with frowns.

"Yes. What's with that?" I asked and she sighed.

"Can I join there as a trainer? I'm very good in that and I would love to teach other girls." She said hesitantly and I smiled.

"You know Taekwondo?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Yep. Abbu kept a teacher for us." She said and I smiled widely.

"That's so amazing. Of course you can join. I'm no one to stop you. If you find happiness in this then go ahead. I will always agree with you as far as your decision is good." I said patting her cheek and she smiled widely.

"This is enough for me. You being beside me is enough for me. I don't give a damn what others will think." She said hugging me making me shock. Oh Allah. This was unexpected.

"Your heart beat is so fast." She said keeping her head on the place where my heart is beating. I wrapped my arms around her back and closed my eyes.

"If my wife does something unexpected then the result would definitely be something like this." I said hugging her close to me and heard her chuckling.

"Then I think I should do unexpected things daily. I will get to hear the crazy heartbeats of my husband." She said pulling away from me and looked at me while I chuckled.

"Then I will wait for the unexpected moments daily." I said nuzzling my nose with her making her giggle beautifully.

"I have saved Akka, mine and Hamiz's number in your phone." I said to her who was looking at it and then nodded her head.

"Should I drop you to the Aunt's center?" I asked wearing my shoes and she shook her head.

"I will talk to Akka first." She said smiling and I nodded my head.

"Whatever you find better." I said patting her head and she rolled her eyes.

"Am I a kid?" She asked looking at me and taking off my hand from her head making me chuckle.

"You do this to me more often." I said and she chuckled.

"Let's go. You'll be late or else." She said and I nodded my hear. Then we went out and I found Hamiz placing the breakfast on the mat.