Chapter:- 3

Azra's POV:

"What?" I looked at him with wide eyes hearing him.

"Just do that." He said blinking his eyes at me and I looked at him weirdly.

"You are telling me to say yes to this marriage." I said to remind him what he is saying.

"I know. You'll be out of this room if you do that. I'll do something at the end. I'm not going to leave you in the midway. I promise. Just trust me." He said looking at me with hope and I sighed.

"If I end up with no option then I'll marry you." I said looking at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Were you planning to marry someone else after liking me?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"We'll see. But for now just do as I say. Okay. You trust me, right?" He said looking at me and I nodded my head.

"Okay. I'll do as you are saying. But just don't made me end with that man. Or else I don't know what big step I'll take." I said shaking my head and he glared at me.

"Are you talking like this? The girl who have the courage to go against her Dad is talking something absurd? If you do something big then remember I'll do something you won't expect." He said glaring at me dangerously and for the first time I got scared of him. His eyes were blazing fire from them.

"You are scaring me." I said slowly and he sighed.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to do that. Well, just pull this stunt tomorrow. I'll see ahead what I have to do." He said getting up and I too got up.

"Will you come tomorrow too?" I asked as he walked towards balcony and he turned.

"Should I? I made three of your security guards unconscious. There may be a ruckus tomorrow and security tight." He said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"I'll bribe them." I said and he chuckled opening the balcony window and went out.

"Will wait for you." I said as he sat on the wall and looked at me.

"At least tell me your name, life partner." I said looking at him who was looking at me then chuckled looking down.

"Find it out." He said winking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Aariz Malik." He said and before I can react he left the wall making me shock. I ran to the railing and looked down to find him looking up at me with a smile making me release the breath. Thank God. Stupid boy. I walked inside the room and closed the window with a smile on my face. I didn't know that I'll meet someone like this at night some day. And that too that someone will be the person with whom I would love to spend my life. What will he do? I hope we gets successful in whatever we are planning.

Morning.

"Naan en appa idam pesanum." I said to the guards who are standing beside my room.

(I want to talk to Abbu.)

"Neenga enga kitta adha sollunga mam naanga adha solliruvom." He said looking at me and I narrowed my eyes.

(You can tell that to us, Mam. We'll deliver the message.)

"Idhu enga thanipatta vishayam adha na unga kitta solla venam. Na avangaloda nerla pesanum. Idha neenga unga sir kitta sollirunga." I said glaring at him and he nodded his head.

(Its our personal matter and I don't want to tell that to you. I want to talk to him face to face. Deliver this message to your sir.)

"Neenga sonnadhu polaye, mam." He said and I nodded my head and sat down on the mat. I took the book and laid down on the mat while reading the book. When I was busy in reading when the door opened with a thud and I sat down immediately.