The next thing she knew, Seungmin didn't talk to her in school. Not even with Jisung. He just stayed in his place and during recess he sat with Felix.

Jisung on the other hand didn't seem to realise what was going on between them. The day passed by like the days before she knew Seungmin except that she couldn't sit well. Guilt still conquered her of what she had done and felt towards him. The princess did not even know how to apologise.

At the end of the day she walked with Jisung to the school gate. The guy was no longer using a driver as he preferred walking after his legs had fully healed. Meanwhile, Eunkyung still needed the driver. For safety, according to her family.

With silent agreement Jisung waited with her in front of the gate. The boy leaned his back on the wall as he looked around. None of them said anything. Even in the class they did not talk much.

The girl's mind was tangled. She remembered what Seungmin had told her the other day at the same place. He suspected something suspicious in Jisung but she couldn't see it. How? How is he being suspicious? He acts normally everyday in school but Seungmin seem so sure. She didn't know who to believe but being Jisung's best friend for years she chose to believe in the squishy cheeks guy.

"Han, are you joining the sword fighting class?"

The guy perked up at the question and nodded eagerly. "I will start tonight. Though it would be boring without you, but I don't have anything better to do."

Eunkyung slowly nodded.

Maybe, just maybe, she knows who to believe now.

"Painting project!"

Just like that, she returned to reality.

Eunkyung looked around. She realised she was in the painting room of the school. Her eyes blinked multiple times.

Oh my, she could not remember what she did the whole day and yesterday after returning home. Her mind was occupied — really occupied with a certain someone. Letting out a small sigh, she hit her head with a fist. It took her hours to think what she should do to gain Seungmin's trust again.

Seungmin's trust?

The question would replay in her mind all over again. What exactly she needs from him that she wanted the young archer talk to her again?

"You've been spacing out since this morning." Jisung pointed out and she took a deep breath. Correction, she had been spacing out since the day before, after they went home.

"Pick a partner." the firm voice of the female teacher greeted her ears. Eunkyung put down her brush and peeked from behind the painting stand, searching for the guy that haunted her non-stop. Maybe she could take this as an opportunity to fix things and explain.

However, her hope crushed when Minju approached Seungmin first. The pretty girl had a smile on as she asked if he already has a partner or not.

Seungmin returned the smile, "I don't have any yet."

"That's a relief to hear. Can I work with you then?"

He nodded, earning a glare from the princess who watched from afar. She clenched her teeth when Minju sat next to him and started to talk.

Of course, she's pretty and all. No guys would reject her.

"Eun?" Jisung tapped on her shoulder. Eunkyung turned to him with a questioning look. "Let's be partners."

Without thinking twice she agreed. They were already sitting next to each other so they waited until other students had found theirs.

Both of them remained silent as Eunkyung stared at the paper in front of her while Jisung's eyes glued on the paint brush in his hand. He twirled it a few times, doing the fingers trick until it fell down on the floor. He silently gasped.