𝟐𝟖→𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

Start from the beginning

oman.

You:

coming from you stupid.

You leave your phone on the sofa as you went to your room to prepare your clothes. It took you a few minutes to take a bath and fix yourself. You didn't put much make-up on your face, just a little to highlight your features. While you're in the middle of tying the lace of your sneakers you heard someone beeped outside. You stood up and glance outside the window. It was an unfamiliar car to you.

"That's a nice car." You mumbled looking at the racing car but then again you went back on tying your lace and after that, you prepare your bag and money and went downstairs.

You made sure that the door and the windows are locked before you went out of your house. You close the door behind you and stayed on the porch while looking at your phone.

You:

hurry up.

Rindoubabe <3

U're the one who needs to.

You puckered and look outside the gate but he wasn't there. You rolled your eyes and went out the porch. The sun blazed overhead, you put your hand up to your temple to avoid the sun rays in your eyes.

As you went out the gate, you didn't see the latter. You clicked your tongue and sigh heavily.

You:

I'm already out, hurry up.

It's hot here.

While you're out standing, Rindou is inside his car looking at your puckering face. He chuckled and decided to get out of the car. Just by smelling his scent that mixed on the air, you already know that he just came out. You look where the car is parked near the neighbour's gate. Your lips open a little when you saw that it was him who came out of the car.

Where's his motor?

Rindou wearing his lens, his hair's a bit messy, his left hand on his pocket while the other one's holding the keys, and as usual, he would wear a long sleeve shirt and pants.

You bite your tongue when you notice his eyes roam at your body and then he whistled.

"Wearing crop top on our first date." He said as he gets near you. Your brow rose and crossed your arms.

(Your outfit)