Brogan- bully

Y/n- im the bully? Im the one who was getting squashed by 5 kids

Tony- 4 kids

Y/n- 5 you are classed as a kid

Tony- rude much

Brogan- im so tired

Ella- think we all are.

Duggie- can we go upto bed?

Y/n- of course go on up i will be up now to say goodnight.

So they all made their way upstairs and so does tony. I gave them five minutes and then i went up after them. I went into all their rooms and kissed them on the head and said goodnight then i made my way to our room. Tony was laying on the bed looking through his phone.

Y/n- hey slacker

Tony- oh shush

Y/n- in going to shower

Tony- can i join? To save water?

Y/n- if you have to.

So we both got undressed and hopped into the shower. The warm water on my body was so nice. Tony started to wash my hair but i could feel his hands sprawl along my sides i turned around and i kissed him.

Tony- not here. I want to do it in the bedroom.

Y/n- can I shower first?

Tony- be quick.

So i showered and i got out. Tony was out before me and was sat on the bed with just a towel around his waist. I didn't bother getting changed because i knew that tony would take my clothes off anyway so i just walked out naked.

Tony- oh look at you. Someone is eager.

Y/n- i have missed you.

Tony- friday?

Friday- yes boss?

Tony- turn on sound proof

Friday- all done.

With that tony grabbed my waist and lightly threw me on the bed. He hovered over me and started kissing my neck. He sucked lightly and made my way down to my boobs. He sucked on one lightly and played with the other one. I moaned in pleasure it was the nicest feeling. The then took his hand and cupped my girl hood. He lightly brushed it then stuck a finger in and started pumping. "Uhh tony " i moaned. " im still your boss remember so please call me mr stark" he whispered in my ear. "T-thought you hated being called that because peter calls you it" i said to him. He stuck in another finger and carried on pumping. "Well darling keep calling me tony then but just think of me as your boss and not your husband because it will be more fun" he said while smirking. "Might  as well do me in your officer be fair" with that he took his fingers out and picked me up over his shoulder.

He quickly walked down the the office which was downstairs and locked the door. That room was also sound proof. "Why do you want me to think of you as my boss if we have been married for years?" I asked him while he placed me in his desk. He still had the tower wrapped around his waist. "Well mrs stark I thought it would be a change and I remember when we first started did this we did it in the office?" He asked. " yeah?" "Well that was exactly 16 years ago today" (please pretend because it was ages ago and i cant remember the story and how far along each thing was) "wait really?" I asked. "Yeah thats why we should do a 16 year anniversary to do the same thing" he said winking.

He cupped my face and kissed me roughly. I hold onto his neck while he held onto my hips.  I wrapped my legs around his waist to bring him closer and i used my hand to undo his towel. "Just fuck me already mr stark" i said to him and he smirked. He lined his tip up with my entrance and pushed it in. I flung my head back in pleasure and he started pounding into me. "Say miss y/l/n (before stark) you are on the pill aint you?" He asks. "Why yes i am why do you ask?" "Because now i can fuck you all i want and dont have to worry about pulling out" With that he started pounding harder and harder. I fell into his bare chest but he pushed me to lay on the desk. He pumped into me and i could feel a feeling. "Uh to- mr stark i think im going to cum" "do it for me" so with that i released all over his member and he started to slow down but I wasn't done with him yet. When he pulled out i sat up and pushed him onto the desk chair he looked at me and smirked. I straddled him and i pushed down and made him go inside me. " just relax mr stark i will do the work" i said and he just sat there. I started going up and down but he put his hand on my waist to help me go faster. I was technically bouncing on him but it felt so nice. "Uhh y/n im gonna cu" before he could finish i got off him and kneeled infront of him. I took all of him in and bobbed my head up and down. "Uhh y/n keep going" he moaned. So i went faster and i could feel him twitch. Within seconds he released all in my mouth and i swallowed. I took him out of my mouth and he looks down. "Good girl" he says to me and he pulls me up to sit on his lap.

Y/n- that was weird acting like your my boss

Tony- it was a bit think i would rather you be my wife than my assistant.

Y/n- me too.

I kissed him and when i pulled away i tap his computer to see the time and jt was already 2.36am.

Y/n- can we go to bed?

Tony- of course.

So with that he picks me up and carries me back to the bedroom. He lays me down and lays next to me and pulls the blanket over me. I cuddle into his chest and within minutes we both drift off to sleep.