Shin Yuna // Do You?

Start from the beginning

"Maybe she's sleeping?" Lia asked.

"It's 7 pm Lia unnie" Yuna bimed in "Plus Y/n unnie snores cutely while she sleeps, it's cute but it's loud and I can hear it in my room at night"

"Facts" Yeji agreed gripping Chaeryeong's shoulders. "I think we should go in"

"Yeah on three"

"1"

"2"

"3" and they barged in, but they've seen nothing, just an empty space. Y/n's bed was in a good place, clean, as if it was never touched. But they cought a glimpse of something.

"Look a stuffed bunny!" Yeji squealed excitedly and they all covered their ears.

"Geez you're 21, grow up" Ryujin said and they giggled.

"Let's focus on Y/n okay?" Chae said and walked up to Y/n's bed. She grabbed the piece of paper and read it out loud.

"I'm sincerely sorry Yuna, for hurting you. And saying the things I've said on cameras. I just want you to know that I resurred them right after that it was a joke I didn't think through. And I said few nice things about you.
I hope you won't be mad at me for a long time because I know it hurt you in many ways.
I bought you a stuffed bunny to show how sorry I really am. It reminded me of you :)
I couldn't bare you ignoring me for the whole day and every time you did I felt like I'd cry. I know I should confront you face to face but it pained my heart every time you showed me off.

I love you and I'm once again very sorry

- Hwang Y/n ;)"

A few tears escaped Yuna's eyes as she took the stuffed animal from Yeji's hands. She was thinking if she did wrong by ignoring Y/n.

Of course she did! Pabo!

"Is there written where she went?" Yuna asked.

"No bu-" Chae was cut off by Yeji.

"When she's sad she often goes to the river, she has a special spot there when she can park her car and sit in the back of it or on the hood if the day is nice"

"Can you drive me there Yeji unnie?" Yuna pleaded with her bunny eyes.

"But it's raining" yeji whined "Sure, come on"

.
.
.

"And you just have to turn slightly left after. Then you should see her car" Yeji finished explaining the road.
They didn't want to make Hella noise so they parked far away from the spot.

"Thank you unnie" she hugged the older girl.

"It's nothing really, I just want you to make peace with my little sister. I can tell she really feels bad about hurting you" she said and reciprocated the hug. "Tajebthe umbrella and be careful"

"Thank you again, see you in the dorm" She kissed her cheek and walked away.

.
.
.

Yuna's pov.

When i arrived i saw a beautiful area where Y/n's car is standing. It's decorated really pretty in the back, little lights, puffy pillows, fluffy blankets, a lot of stuffed animals, food.

Why did i never knew about it?

I walked to the back and 'coo'ed at the sight of Y/n sleeping, under a big fluffy blanket on a pillow surrounded by plushies.
Tears stains on her cheeks and she was slightly shivering, cute snores falling fron her lips.

I walked in the car, i grabbed a blanket and put it on my lap. I slowly lift y/n's head and layvit on my legs. I stroke her hair while whispering words to 'be in love'

.
.
.

Y/N stirred a bit, she turned on another side and hugged my waist.

"I love you Shin Yuna" She mumbled, i didn't know she talks in her sleep.

"I love you too Hwang Y/n" i kissed her head and she smiled.

"Are you mad at me?" she opened her eyes and squeezed my waist a little.

"I was but I'm not anymore" I reassured her.

"Do you like me?"

"I love you"

"Mhm" she smiled wider "Do you like that place?"

"Yes, i feel like it's like your soul looks. I don't know if you understand"

"I do yeah"

"Why didn't you bring me here?" I asked fake offended.

"Because i wanted to ask you out on a date here, i wanted to ask if you like me like i like you"

"Yeah?" I smiled and she nodded "I guess i do..."