: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

Start from the beginning

"Let us make our move now, Jean." [Y/N] turned to the male who's eyes colored eyes were already fixated on the female. "Okay." He nodded in agreement. Inclining their heads upwards, they caught the sight of a high tree branch.

"Let's try to make our way up there." [Y/N] extended her arm upwards, pointing at the mentioned location. "That seems like a safe place, though titans are going to roam around us, it is better that their attention is fixated on us than on the will of entering the depth of the forest."

Nodding at his words, they began to make their way upwards. However, a large arm extended towards them—successfully wrapping their arms around [Y/N]'s figure in their eyes, which caused her heart to sink in fear and her irises to dilate.

"Jean!-"
She got cut off by her own scream as she felt her felt body weighing down towards the titan. "[Y/N]!" The male called out, preparing himself to go save the female.

But a figure quickly went past him and down towards the titan that captured his comrade. Swiftly executing it, they used their free arm to grab the female and leap out of the scene.

[Y/N]'s eyes were shut due to the fast speed and the hard pressure of the wind, her arms held onto the unknown person's body as they maneuvered to the nearest tree branch.

Her feet which once were flying in the air soon made contact with the hard wood. [Y/N] opened her eyes, revealing her beautiful colored orbs, they instantly clashed with keen gray ones.

"Mi-Mikasa..?"
"[Y/N]." The latter placed her hands on top of our protagonist's shoulder, "Are you alright? You aren't hurt anywhere, are you?" Shaking her head in response, Mikasa breathed out an inaudible sigh of relief.

'Thank god..' she thought internally. "[Y/N]!!!!!!" A loud voice entered inside her ears afterwards, causing her to turned around at the source of the voice. Her eyes instantly lighting up in happiness, "Sasha!" She exclaimed—running towards the reddish brunette.

Once they entered each other's embrace, [Y/N] began to caress Sasha's hair; "I'm so glad to see you safe and unharmed- you aren't hurt are you?" The younger instantly began to query, checking the female for any signs of harm after pulling away from their short embrace.

"I'm fine, [Y/N]! I'm really happy to see you too!" Sasha responded with a reassuring smile, she earned a smile back before being pulled into another hug.

As they waited on top of the trees, Krista caught the sight of a titan climbing towards them

As they waited on top of the trees, Krista caught the sight of a titan climbing towards them. "Th-There is a titan climbing!" She pointed out to the soldier beside her.

The soldier, who's name was Nanaba, gazed down at the titan with a calm gaze. "Don't worry, we can always use our ODM gear to climb up and away from them." She reassured the blonde with a calm expression.

"Plus it shouldn't be long enough until Commander Erwin fires a withdrawal signal." She added, her blue eyes averted from the titan and towards Krista.

[Y/N]'s eyes travels from one location to another, watching as titans began to swarm and climb trees. However, out of blue, a loud 'bang' sound from faraway has entered her ears, causing her head to perk up at the sound.

Her head snapping to look at multiple directions in-order to catch the source, a hand rested on her shoulder. Her eyes peered down at the hand on her shoulder before they began to climb towards the owner of it.

It was Sasha, who had a shocked expression painted on her face. Her index finger pointing at her ear as a question to the [H/C] haired female.

'Did you hear that?'

Nodding at her inaudible questioned, Sasha gulped—lifting her hand from [Y/N]'s shoulder and towards her ears that she cupped her hands around it in-order to listen closely for the mysterious sound once again.

BANG!

Both girls' eyes enlarged at the sound once again, "Hmm?" Mikasa hummed confusingly, approaching the two females. "What's wrong?" She wondered loudly to the childhood duo.

"There's a sound." Mikasa's eyebrows furrowed downward, "A sound?" [Y/N] nodded to confirm Sasha's reply, "Yeah, like a loud 'bang!' sound." [Y/N] did her best to describe the sound to the Ackerman.

"Bang?"
"Mhm!" Both girls nodded at her question. "Perhaps it might be the sound of cannons being fired." Mikasa guessed, causing [Y/N] to tap her finger against her chin.

"It might be.."

(School is starting soon and my updating schedule has to change)(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)