👔𝖘𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖕👔

~○you need cloths○~

You were laying in bed cuddling against the covers and scrolling through your phone looking for something interesting since it was quite boring.

You sighed from boredom and decided to go inside Instagram.

You looked through people that had dressed up their pets with cute pet cloths which made you smile.

Their was alot of cute animals in cute cloths.

You didnt notice your boyfriend that was busy inside the kitchen cooking for you open the door and look at you.

"Hey love. Lunch is finished" he said in his gentle voice and looked at you with his glowy eyes.

You looked at him and nodded before getting an idea.

You looked between him and a picture of a bunny in a suit made for it back in fourth before smirking.

"What up the look" micheal asked concerned.

"Were going shopping!" You said jumping out of your bed and sprinted towards your closet and picking out cloths for yourself.

"But what about lunch-" "forget lunch! We'll eat later I'm not that hungry right now!" You cut him off before handing him some really oversized hoodies that you accidentally ordered online without looking at them and realized it was perfect for springtrap and to hide his bunny ears.

You then looked at his legs and started thinking while tapping your chin with your index finger about how to hide his lover part.

You gasped with an idea and sprinted towards your basement and started looking through some old boxes that contained dust on them.

You heard the sound of stairs creaking as you lover walked down with them while pulling down the hoodie he had been led.

He fixed the wrinkles on the hoodie before looking at you small/big/average form.

"Y/N, princess, what are you looking for?" He asked gently before crouching down next to you.

"Hold up..... aha! Found it!" You yelled and pulled out an oversized sports pants.

It was your dad's and you accidentally packed it with you while moving here and didnt bother returning it which was a good idea.

You handed him the pants with a smile and he just looked at you with a confused smile before gently taking the pants from you.

He stood up before leaning on a wall for support as he pulled up the pants that luckly fitted him.

Now it kinda amused you since springy was quite big and well your dad is much smaller.

'He must have picked the wrong size' you shrugged before holding the hands of your boyfriend and walking out.

You two walked out of the door and you locked while your boyfriend walked down the apartment stairs since you lived on the 3rd floor.

You rushed tool catch up with him and slowed down as you were next you him.

He looked at you with his grin that was always plastered on his face and held out a hand for you while walking.

You didnt hesitate and put your smaller hand in his while having your own big grin.

You two swung your held hands on sync and walked down.

Springs hoodie was covering his damaged face and ears so no people would suspect something.

You two decided to walk since it would be the best and could help you two to get a stronger relationship then you already have.

You made it to the mall close by and the parking lot was quite empty just a few parks parked far away leaving huge spaces.

You entered the mall and realized it was also quiet empty but it was good since there was less people to worry about.

You looked around and noticed the mens cloths place and quickly pulled your boyfriend withered hand towards the shop.

You two entered the quiet shop.
The only noise was the music playing in the shop speakers.

The owner seemed occupied by their phones and didnt notice you two entering.

You didn't mind and quickly pulled your bunny towards the XXL section hoping they'll be perfect.

You looked through the aisle and found a good pair of pants and hoodies.

You even found some 90's cloths that you thought will be perfect.

There was tux and coats.

You picked those up to before walking towards the front desk amd placing all of them making a quiet thud but loud enought to get the teenagers attention.

He looked up with his green eyes at you before walking and putting his blond hair away that were covering his eyes.

You smiled at him before pulling up your purse and pulled out your wallet as the teen was scanning through the cloths making a 'beep' sound each time.

You looked around trying to spot springtrap and realized he was just standing in the door way looking at people and kids.

You shrugged before turning back around and waiting for how much to pay.

"Ok dude. That'll be 60$" he said in a tired voice before yawning.

You sighed and thankgod you had enought.

You pulled out your card and he placed the card reader infront of you before you put your card inside for it to scan before you took it out and placed it back in its place.

The receipt came up and the blond teen ripped it out before handing it to you.

You smiled and he took out a bag before placing the neatly folded cloths inside.

You smiled and took the bag from him before walking out.

You looked up to your boyfriend who was staring at space and gently took his hand holding it.

He flinched and looked at you before calming down and held your hand.

You two walked down and out of the mall before looking up to your boyfriend.

"Spring I love you" you just whispered out.

He was shocked and looked down at you before responding.

"I love you too"

~○end of the one-shot○~