🎃𝖘𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖕🎃

○~Trick or treat~

You were whining at the huge animtronic sitting on the sofa.

He was reading a book when you barged in and started pounting and whining like a child begging him to come trick or treating with you.

It was 31 of October which meant Halloween.

It was the only time you could go out with your robot boyfriend without people suspecting something.

You kept whining like a child and begged him to come out with you.

He just looked at you unamused and sighed.

He turned on the tv completely ignoring you.

You went infront of the tv crossing your arms.

Your acting was good so you forced out some tears and put a hand on you chest in a dramatic way.

"Not even my boyfriend wants to hangout with me!" You said clutching your (your choice of Halloween costume)

You let out a fake sniffle and took quick glance at springtrap.

He groaned and stood up.

"Fine!" He yelled and opened the door.

You squealed in happiness and quickly pulled his hand holding it in excitement.

He sighed clearly annoyed but went out nonetheless.

You were walking around holding springtraps hands tightly- well he was considering his hands are much larger then yours.

You were looking around and awed at all the decorations decorated in all of the houses in your neighborhood.

You then saw a house lighted up with a bunch of lights and pumpkins.

You gasped and pulled at springtraps hand.

You wanted to start your trick or treating there.

Springtrap saw the excitement in your eyes and couldn't disagree now.

You walked up on the doorstep and gently knocked on the door.

The door opened to reveal a man with a skeleton mask and was dressed in a Mexican suit.

He leaned on the doorframe and you could see his smirk through his mask.

He had a bowl of candy in his hands and was holding them tightly.

You started feeling a bit uncomfortable since he was staring right through you.

"Want some candy cutie?" He asked clearly flirting.

You shifting in your position and looked back at him with a sheepish smile.

"Yeah" you said holding up your basket for some treat.

He just shook his head before pouring in some candy.