📱𝖘𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖕📱

~○distraction○~

You were tapping your nails on the metal counter which was the front desk for the costumers to order their food.

You sighed quitely and looked at your wrist watch.

'3 hours before end of the shift' you thought and looked up to see parents sitting with their younger ones enjoying their happy meal or the big mac the parents ordered or the happy young couples eating their food while sharing their love.

You sighed dreamingly, watching people having happy lives before closing your eyes for a moment.

You were brought back to reality from the vibration in your pocket.

You fixed your McDonalds cap before pulling out your phone out of your Jean pocket and looked through the notifications.

You clicked on the snap notification before a smile was plastered on your face.

Springtrap had messaged you saying he had missed you and wanted to watch a movie.

'Hey buddy! I miss you too. I'll be home less then 3 hours' you replied back and waited for a reply.

You had bought spring a phone since he was always whining like a child wanting you with him all the time.

Since he was a robot his big metallic fingers couldnt tap on the screen.

Good thing you were a mechanic so you fixed the screen so spring could easily chat with you.

You looked at your screen again and realized he had replied.

'Cant wait till you get home ;)" you had taught spring how to use phones and how to make faces from symbols.

The wink face he send you made you giggle and you two started chatting forgetting the world around you.

'SLAM' you gasped and flinched putting you phone away quickly and looked up to see the glare of your boss.

He picked up the folder he had slamed to wake you up from your love life. And held it under his right arm and put his left hand on the counter with your paycheck.

You grinned and wanted to take it but he quickly pulled it out of your reach and continued his terrifying glare.

You gulped and smiled nervously.

"Miss L/N. If I see you occupied with other things other then work I will cut your paycheck or fire you" he spat the last part waving the paycheck around with his arm up.

Your pupils were following the paycheck before it was placed back on the counter and he gave it to you.

"Sorry ill be more careful sir" you said rubbing behind your neck.

He sighed before leaving you.

You made sure he left completely before replying to your worried boyfriend.

He was asking if you were ok and you rolled your eyes with a smile before replying.

'Springggggg you're being a huge distraction! I'm gonne get fired!' You replied and looked up from you screen to make sure your boss wasnt around.

'Sorry love. Message me when you're done!' He replied back before going offline.

You replied with a thumbs up emoji and turned off your phone putting it in your pocket again and going back to work.

You shook your head with a small smile at the thought of no matter how far away you are from that silly rabbit he will always be a distraction.

○~end of one-shot~○