s t r e a m e r

[🍋]

tw: use of drugs, non-con

"Alright, that's all for today folks! Thank you for coming to my stream and don't forget that tomorrow we'll be having our monthly community stream where we play games together!" 

Finally, after six hours of streaming live, he finally cuts it down to the goodbye screen and muted his mic. He opens the income revenue from today's stream, almost reaching 1 million dollars. For a big streamer like him, this huge income has been the normal occurrence for the last few years. 

He started as a small streamer who occasionally streams games and music until one of his videos went viral and people began to check him out more. Some stayed and become long-time fans while some just casually check his contents every so often. 

He never thought that streaming would be his main job for years. If he were to say it to his child self, the younger one would laugh at him and say he was lying. He dreamed of working as a police and studied law from when he was young. By the time he reached sixteen, his father passed away leaving him and his mother alone. His mother worked day to night and it was still not enough. 

So, he decided to gain some money by doing part-time but that too didn't work. One time, he saw the news that streamers are gaining popularity and their net worth is quite high. He at first thought nothing of it but after several encounters with their landlord, he decided to give it a try, and now he's here.

After checking out the numbers he got up from his chair to take a nice long sleep since tomorrow will be another long day. Every month he will hold a monthly community stream where they play one game all at the same time and just interact with each other and have some fun. It will be quite a hell though since sometimes trolls and haters would occasionally come and ruin it. The mods would have to work hard on that. 

Just as he was about to close his eyes, a name came to mind.

CherryCandy.

Are they going to join tomorrow?

"I'm sorry miss, we are not needing any extra help at the moment."

The worker politely rejects you before going back to minding her own business. You sighed in defeat and whispered a thank you before going out the door. 

You look at the people passing by and see them wearing professional-looking suits and bags. They all look sharp and confident as if no one can cross them. How you wish you can become like them. 

You majored in finance because you love numbers. Calculating them and seeing the correct result brings you satisfaction every time and it never fails to make you all giddy and excited.

 Though as much as you have the passion for it doesn't mean there are businesses in need of you. 

After going through another five shops, you decided to stop and go home for the day. There is always a tomorrow. Who knows, maybe lady luck will be by your side.

"You're home? Can you help me with your brother's homework? I'm cooking for dinner right now"

"Sure" you answered your mom before going upstairs to help your brother. Your family is ordinary with a steady and common lifestyle. Your father works as a manager and receives quite the amount of income while your mother works as a nurse. You also have a little brother who's currently in sixth grade. 

"Yo, need any help?"

"Yes, please. My brain can't comprehend all these signs and numbers. My brain cells checked out the moment they saw the first number."