𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕-𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

Start from the beginning

I looked over from the elegant staircase to seeing all the people hired rushing around to do our jobs for us, "See, who needs to be a control freak B when they've got it under control." I told my sister. "Can you go check on the clothes?" She asked as I smirked walking down and looking through the clothes I'd picked out for S, "We're perfect." Blair smiled joining me and ticking something off her clipboard. "Two right we are..."

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙛 𝘽𝙁𝙁, 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙑𝙖𝙣 𝘿𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨𝙚𝙣...

✯✯✯

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐲 outfits in my closet when I heard a voice making me roll my eyes, "I'd choose the second one it highlights your curves and your body." Chuck smirked. "Why do you always pop up when no one asks you too?" I mocked turning around to face him. "Because you think about me, then I pop up some say it's magic." He smiled as I hid mine. "I thought you'd be in Ibiza with Anthony." I pointed out. "I couldn't leave you now could I, not without saying goodbye?" Chuck spoke walking up to me.

"We aren't a thing Chuck... I'm not cheating on Nate again." I told him shakily. "Did you have a naughty dream?" He whispered in my ear. "I need to get ready for school." I stated ignoring his question yet Chuck put his arms around me, "Kitten... You haven't answered my question." He smirked his breath in my ear as I looked at us both in the mirror. "Because I don't want to Chuck, you're not that much of a dare devil." I told him.

"That means you did..." He hummed in my ear. "Yes." I whispered to him. "What did I do to you?" He wondered as I realized what he was doing. "You said, "Alexandra baby, come on your ass needs to go to school and I'm gonna stop being a twat and let you go." I smirked turning around to him. "If you have a pillow fight in your underwear later..." Chuck smirked letting go of me and I picked out my outfit.

A black and white tartan skirt with a ruffled blouse and silk like tie. "I'll be sure to block you." I smiled noticing Chuck staring at me in my navy silk button down. "Chuck." I told him. "Hmm?" He asked. "Go away I need to change." I spoke. "Nothing I haven't seen before but okay, I have a flight to catch." Chuck smirked walking off. "Basshole!" I shouted. "I love it when you talk dirty!" He shouted back as I scoffed.

✯✯✯

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 heard? Eric's coming home?" My sister asked Serena who walked up to the group of us. "Perfect timing!" I smiled. "How so?" Serena wondered. "It gives your mother and brother time to bond alone tonight while you get drunk on schnapps and moon the NYU dorms from the limo." I smiled to her. "Alex, what are you talking about?" She asked.

"S, it's only the most important night of the fall!" Blair stated. "Ohhh the sleepover." Serena remembered. "We prefer the term soiree." I smirked. "Seen as sleepover is so sophomore year, I mean what were we thinking?" Blair rolled her eyes. "Look you both know I can't go to that, I have that plan." Serena replied as I scoffed.

"Serena, when there's a Waldorf soiree, there's nothing else on the social calendar." My sister told me best friend. "The plan is Dan. Remember, the guy you both realised is actually a human being and worthy of your time and attention? No offence." She spoke to Jenny who I forgot was even there. "None taken." The freshman smiled.

"Look Im sorry but this date is unbreakable, maybe we can swing by later or something?" Serena suggested. "We are not a stop along the way, we're a destination." Blair told her, "A marvellous one at that, I could buy fifty Brooklyn lofts." I smirked. "Hand me the replacement list!" I ordered as Kati handed me the list.