💥The prison brake💥

Comenzar desde el principio

"Then why did you send her a letter?"
Says Sam with confusion.

"Because-well-I don't have to explain anything to you two, now shut up before a guard comes in here?!"
Ajax says before they all fall silent.

Charlotte giggles and struts out in front of the cage her hood hanging over her eyes.

"Hello there Breezys's."
She smirks.

"And you are?"
Asks Anya.

Charlotte drops her hood and smiles at them.

"Your saviour."

Ajax stands and walks to the cage door.

"See, I knew she'd come for me."
He says griping onto the cold bars.

"Watch it mi querido, I didn't just come for you."
She says twirling something in the key hole before hearing a clunk. The door swing s open and everyone rushes out.

Blaize is stood keeping watch and when she sees the others are free, she turns to them and puts out her hand. Ajax smirks at her and holds onto it tightly.

"Ajax, a pleasure to meet you beautiful."
Blaize looks up at him slowly and twists his wrist and knees him in the crotch. He releases his hand and clutches onto his crotch.

"Blaize."
She smiles and walks towards Anya and Sam and introduces herself. Charlotte pats Ajax's shoulder.

"You flirted with the wrong girl mi querido."
She laughs and walks back to check on the others. Ajax gets up and rolls his eyes.

They all run back through the halls Charlotte in the front with Ajax close behind her, the others run behind them. Charlotte stops to look around a corner and sees no one there.

"Go, follow Blaize."
Blaize leads them to the open window and out, Ajax and Charlotte make sure everyone goes past them and check the coast is clear before beginning to walk themselves. But as they approach the window, a door opens from in front of them and a guard walks out carrying a sword. Ajax pulls Charlottes hand and leads her through a door and into a big room. The thrown room. Blaize and the others just managed to dive out of the window. Blaize looks through the window.

"Where are they?"
She asks.

"I don't know."
Says Anya, looking through the window too.

"We can't leave them."
Says Sam.

"We're not going to, I have an idea."
Says Blaize running to a bunch near the entrance to the palace. She spots two soldiers and leaps up and hits them both down using swift movements and strong punches. Grabbing up there spears, she passes one to Anya and one to Sam. She then takes of the soldiers cloths with their symbols on and hands them to the other two.

"Put those on, and follow my lead."
Blaize says pulling her dagger from her cloak.

They do as they are told.

***
Charlotte and Ajax look around from the door they entered through. They are at the back of a large hall with a thrown placed in the centre. Charlotte wander further into the empty room.