"We're having a talk later. If dad doesn't get to either of you first."
      "Naturally," I say casually as I start making small braids with the frontal strands of the girl's hair.
      "Papa, let them be cute. You and Dad act cute and sweet like that all the time at home." Eri states, making me give a: "Seriously?" kind of look to my brother.
    "Called out." Denki, acting more like his past self lately, snickers lightly under his breath as Hanta does the same.
     "Jelly Bean has a point, Mirio," Tamaki says with a small smile as he looks at the blond below him.
     "Ughhhh fine! But I'll complain about it."

     "You're a Togata. It's a requirement."
     "Toshiiiii!" I whine as I look over at him. "That's mean!" I claim as he shrugs.
     "You always do. So does he. So did she-who-shouldn't-be-named." He replies as he scratches the side of his nose.

     After an anonymous tip was given to the press, I won't tattle....no. I definitely will. It was Katsuki and Hitoshi. Ophelia and the hero, who had been sleeping with my cousin, were found out and had their hero licenses revoked. They won't be heroes again.
      "You do complain a lot sometimes, (Y/n)."
      "Come on, Eiji! I never complained when I had to save any of your—" I pause to cover Eri's ears. "Asses!" I huff to him as my friends chuckle.
     "And neither did we." Katsuki chuckles as he crosses his arms over his chest.

     "Name two times that you guys saved me." I point out as I give them an amused look.
     Katsuki scoffs before he leans forward in his seat. "Second year, before summer break, you had to temporarily work study with Jeanist, and I had to save you from accidentally teleporting...midair above the busiest intersection."
      "I can't help that I sneezed and my quirk activated!" I try to justify as an embarrassed blush dusts my face.
      "How about when we went on that field trip, our second year, with the long bridge and you got scared in the middle and didn't want to go the rest of the way so you clung to Eijiro while he walked." Mina quipped as she grinned at me.
      "I wasn't used to those heights and that bridge kept swaying 'cause of the wind," I reply as I lean back in my seat with crossed arms as I ignore Shota's amused look.

     "Then how about this." Shota starts as he leans forward to look at me. "When they all were happy to help you with anything after you disappeared on everyone for three days to save me?" He finishes as he gives me a questioning look with a light smile.
    I look at him a little surprised before rerunning my memories and smiling softly at them. "You got me there. They did save my ass there. Notes, making sure I actually slept and ate, and scolding me too." I say with a laugh. "I guess you guys are useful."

      "Come on!"
      "Uncool, (Y/n)."
      "Fuck off, Sunshine."
     "You're grounded from bestie cuddles then!" My friends quickly argue as I snicker.
     "I'm jokin'! You guys mean the world to me." I laugh as they all huff.
     "You all mean the world to me too!" Eri chimes in, shifting everyone's attention to the soft-spoken nine-year-old. "You're all amazing to me!"
      "We're happy that we do, Eri-"

     "Flight 210 is ready to depart. All passengers please head for your flight tunnel." {idk, I've never flown on a plane in my life}
     "Good afternoon!" An attendant greets as she goes over and unlocks the door before starting to call for people.
     I look down as I hear a small whimper.
     It's Eri, looking rather nervous at this new experience.

     "Hey." I call softly to her, making her look up. "It's okay to be scared," I say before she huffs and shakes her head.
     "I'm not scared." She claims and I fake a sigh.
     "I am," I claim, making her give a worried look.
     "Don't be scared! Papa, me, and Uncle Shota will protect you!" She exclaims as she looks up at me, a small worry still in her red eyes. "I can uh...hold your hand so you're not scared." She claims while offering me her hand.