7. Sad and gloomy

Începe de la început

She again nodded. But hearing his words, a lone tear escaped her eyes and dropped on her book.

Seeing this Dhoni wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to him and said,

"Shh baccha, I'm here know, just don't worry." Rubbing her arm.

After this, she continued crying more. She hadn't cried from the day of her wedding till now. She was strong, but sensing comfort and warmth, she let out her tears.

"I'm feeling guilty!..I don't know what to tell my parents.. they sent me here to work, but I got married! I don't know....it was all so so sudden." She said in between her sobs.

"I know, I will talk to your parents if you want. I'll make a call to them today itself and explain it to them" he said, which made her shake her head vigorously.

"No no noo, I don't want to tell them now, I'll tell them directly when I reach Bangalore. Now, I'm still processing everything. I also need time. But still it make me sad to lie to them" she said in tears only.

"Okay Adu, let's tell them when you are ready. And be strong, I'm there, everyone are there for you. And please can you try to forgive others, they are worried about you. All are sorry."

"I'm also feeling bad for not talking to them, but..but I can't do anything I'm angry on them." She said.

"I know baccha, but see in their point of view also know, they just cared about him, and they thought you both will be best for eachother. And I don't feel that wrong, even I feel you both are best for eachother." Listening to this she pouted.

"Yes they were wrong in taking and imposing a decision on you in haste, but they did what they felt right at that moment. So try to forgive them"

"Okay. I'll try." She said. He gave a her smile and wiped her tears.

"Now, don't cry okay?? Smile now." He said. She nodded her head and gave him a smile.

She hugged him and said, " thank you, Bhai, for being there for me."

"It's okay, baccha, I'm  always there." He replied and kissed her forehead.

People who were observing them from time to time got tensed seeing her cry, but relaxed a bit after she smiled but still they weren't sure what was her reaction completely.

After they finished their practice for the day, they went towards Adhya and Dhoni.

"Are you okay, Adu?" Asked Virat as soon as he reached them.

Adhya looked up and saw them, she gave them a smile.

"I'm okay, bhai. And I'm sorry for ignoring you." She told and again tears started to pool in her eyes.

"I'm really sorry guys, I didn't think, I was just angry that's why" she said while looking at others too.

"It's okay Adu, we all understand you. And we were also at fault na! So we are also sorry for what we did." Said Rahul and gave her a hug.

"Yes. We did what was best for you both at that time but we didn't think about the consequences well. But I'm sure as hell that everything will be fine. We all are there." Virat said and pulled her into his embrace.

Everyone else nodded and joined the hug and said, "We are there for you"

She just nodded and felt happy that she now has someone with her. But still was feeling guilty. And she thought that till she reveals her secret she will feel the same.

"Haan. Now don't cry!! Now give us a bright smile!" Said Hardik while giving a goofy grin. Seeing his grin she chuckled and everyone felt relieved seeing her normal and talking with her.