DAY 16: The crystal lake💎

3rd person POV:

"I need a shit!" Jaemin mumbled as he dragged his feet one by one.

"You couldn't of said that before we left camp?"changbin sighed as he turned around and pointed at the camp several feet below.

"Well i didn't need it then!" Jaemin retorted with a shrug.

"Well can you see a place to go take a poop?" Changbin replied as he looked around.

"At the rate that you're annoying me I'm starting to think that maybe, you should eat my shit!" Jaemin said as he started kicking a rock.

"What the fuck did you just say to me!" Changbin yelled as he whirled around to face the other.

"Hey, back off" Jeno said as he stepped in front of Jaemin, he lightly pushed Changbins shoulder as a warning.

"Oh you wanna play it like that?" Hyunjin said stepping forwards to defend his *quite obvious* crush.

"Hell yeah bitch, we're gonna play it like that!" Renjun retorted stepping forwards.

"...so I'm sensing some friction here" T said as she observed a few steps away.

"You're sensing that? I was sensing that too" Misti said next to T.

The groups friction died down as the two staff members calmed them down.

"Let's get back to the hike" Changbin said through gritted teeth. "But before that you can go take a piss in that porta potty over there"

"That one? The one with red platter all over. No thank you!" Jaemin said throwing his hands on the air.

"Go take a piss" Changbin instructed

"But-" Jaemin started before Jeno interrupted him.

"Go take a piss babe" Jeno said

"Fine!" Jaemin said, defeat clear in his voice before he stormed over to the porta potty. He swung open the door and sat down before a loud screech was heard.

"AHHHHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK!" Jaemin screeched

"And I thought I was a drama queen" Hyunjin said
With a sigh.

"WHATS WRONG?!?" Jeno and Renjun yelled as they ran towards the the porta potty.

Jaemin ran out with his trousers loosely around his feet, panting aggressively before pointing at the porta potty.

"THERES LEECHES IN THERE!" he yelled hysterically

"How can they be in there? Leeches are freshwater? They belong in lakes and steams!" Renjun informed, rambling quickening as they approached the porta potty.

Jaemin turned around and changbin,Hyunjin and the two staff members were forever cursed with the image of bloodsucking leeches attached to the others upper thighs.

"OH MY-" hyunjin said before fainting into Changbins expecting arms.

"You gon tell him?" Misti asked T.

"No, I thought you were gonna tell him!" Misti retorted

"FINE Jaemin, you sweet little hippo, you may ha-" T said before Hyunjin woke up and screeched

"TIU HAVE LEECHES ON YOUR ARSE!" Before fainting again.

"I HAVE WHAT!" JAemin shrieked before contorting to some strange angle to look at his thighs.

"NOT MY KIM KARDASHIAN BUTT! I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THIS!" Jaemin yelled.

"Come to think of it, isn't this just an old fashioned liposuction?" Renjun mumbled to Jeno after hearing the others conversation.