Day 1: "WELCOME TO CAMP QUEER!" PT 2

3Rd person POV:

"Camper! Shut up please! I already got a fucking migraine" Kun yelled.

"Time for our annual ceremony to ward off bad spirits! But before that introductions to the 4 members of staff here" Misti announced

"Alright I'll go first since after that I need to make dinner. The names Taeil and no one will be pinning me onto a donkey." *insert awkward silence for that crap joke* "get it? Like pin the taeil on the donkey-you know what gen z humour is just too much for me and my crippling self" Taeil said

"At least it's not crippling depression" Kun said

"I mean...true. And I am the camp chef. You kill it, I cook it. And if there happens to be any roadkill you see, it'll soon be in your stomachs😀"Taeil finished

"That's completely not disturbing" Felix whispered to Renjun.

"Why are you talking to me?" Renjun said in concern.

"Moving on. I'm Kun, the camp owners son. I'm not here because I wanna be, I'm here because I am lost....And for other reasons but those are classified. So yeah, just please don't do anything stupid because it's most likely going to come out of my paycheck" He finished with a tight smile.

"Alright so that's the party pooper. I am your jukebox for this year. Any song you want any time! Just remember to pay me" Misti said with a shrug.

"My names T...don't touch my G-wagon and wow I am really boring. Um I'm Y'all's activity counsellor so I organise shit. Now onto the ceremony. Pass me the leopard print" she demanded before standing on the tree stump in the middle of the grass.

"DEAR GUARDIANS OF THE GAYS! PLEASE PROTECT THESE YOUNG PEOPLE THROUGHOUT THEIR STAY. YOU CAN KILL THEM LATER WHEN THEYRE NOT HERE...because I don't wanna do the paperwork! DONT LET THE HETERO SPIRITS POSSES THEM! AND LASTLY. PLEASE KEEP THEM AWAG FROM THE fuck boys!" T yelled at the top of her lungs...before shrugging off the leopard print cape.

"Remember to pick up your trash" She said before the 4 members of staff headed toward the kitchen to prepare the dinner.

"I think one of the Fuck boys already made their way into the camp" Felix whispered to the Australian, Chan, next to him. Before pointing across the fire pit to a male with brown hair making a very frat boy expression.

"Nope...that's just Jeffrey" Chan said

"You mean that giraffe from toys are us. I think he looks more like Felipe" Felix said

"Nope his names Jaehyun. I thought he was a Hetero too" Chan said before going back to roasting the marshmallows.

Felix turned to the side to annoy someone else, he picked up the study books rested on Renjuns lap...and threw them into the fire.

"What. The. Fuck. Felix?" Renjun said through gritted teeth

"You're gonna have fun this year. Loosen up!" Felix said with a smile.

"Come here" Renjun said faking a smile.

Before he grabbed Felix by the weave and yeeted him into the fire pit.

It's good thing some humans are fireproof right!

Several minutes later ~ towards 'curfew'

"I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me" Felix said while skipping towards the cabin.

"I am so close to giving you to my raccoons who have rabies. They're in need of a chew toy" Renjun said