Day 5: the horror of 1983 PT 2

3rd person POV:

"Hear me out. I think we should split up"  Chan said

"...Bitch for what reason. WE NEEDA GET INTO THE CANOE AND LEAVE NOW!" Ten shrieked

"There could be someone else around here. They might need our help" Chan said

"So we are just gonna forget the fact that the killer could literally still be here. Great" Renjun said sarcastically

"Look, we should just check. This morning I saw that there was a nature walk scheduled to go up here at this moment in time. We need to find them and tell them to get back to camp" Chan said.

"Can we not be selfish for once" Felix said

Everyone shot him a look.

"YALL didn't wanna help and now you do!" Felix said defensively.

"Fine 15 minutes to check the perimeter. And then we get back here and you will hear me scream if I see anyone who I don't know" Ten said

"Someone needa to stay here and look after the canoe." Renjun said.

Everyone turned to Kyle

"Why me!" He exclaimed.

"Again...You think it's gonna be one of us!" Felix said

Kyle sighed in defeat.

"I call dibs on chan being my partner" Felux said before practically clinging onto chans arm.

"Great...I'm stuck with a hoe" Renjun said

And with that the two pairs started walking in opposite directions and into the dark. Chan and Felix picking up a light jog...well chan picking up a light jog and Felix struggling behind him.

Chan knew the area like the back of his hand so he knew that the archery course must be around here somewhere, he also knew from his extensive horror movie knowledge that either A)there were gonna be bodies there or B) the killer would be there getting weapons. Chan could only pray that they got there before they become a known target.

Suddenly Chan grabbed onto Felixs  shoulder with a stone cold grip. They both paused, the sound of twigs snapping and leaves crunching could be heard in the distance. Chan quickly dragged Felix over to a large rock which was where they took shelter behind. Less than a minute after hiding they heard the twigs snapping and leaves crunching behind them,  where they had just been. And it was then that the person started whistling.

And no it was the Merry whistle while you work sort of whistling. It was the 'horror movie, you better run because I'm going to kill you' sort of whistling.

They both froze, Felix had the expression one would wear when they shit themselves and Chan's eyes reminded one of a Tarsiers.

"Hey I think he's gone now" chan said as the whistling had faded far into the distance.

"Let's go" Felix said.

"Nono we can't go back now. We'd just be going towards them.  Lets go to the archery course" Chan explained

And with that the two of them started running, very cautiously towards the archery course.

And of course when they got there they saw....

BoDy-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody

Felix let out a sonic screech replicating a dog whistle and Chan just looked like he was gonna throw up.

"No one told me we were replicating a scene from Jesus's life" Felix said pointing at the two bodies.
(Istg if this is offensive I apologise)