DAY 10: Heatwaves 🌞🌊🥵

3rd person POV:

Ten woke up in the morning, drenched in sweat. He wiped his forehead aggressively.

"I swear to god, if my goddamn pimples are clogged I will reign hellfire upon everyone!" He seethed before throwing off his duvet and stomping over to the bathroom in unicorn slipper.

"Ten...turn on the AC" Chan groaned from his bed when the other walked out of the bathroom with ferocious stomping noises.

Ten sighed before picking up the remote and pressed the on/off button.

"Huh...that's funny" he said in a voice that seemed the opposite of humorous.

"What?" Chan asked

"Well you see, apparently the Ac was already on" Ten said.

Chan scrambled out of bed before grabbing the remote and glancing at it. He then turned it over to remove the batteries before putting them back in again and checking one last time.

"No...not again!" He hissed before walking out of their cabin wearing neon pink kangaroo pj's.

Several minutes later, a sweaty Chan barged through the door. A majority of the people In the dorm were awake and anxious to hear the news.

"Kids, it seems as though the electric has gone out. One day every summer they have to turn all the electric off and reboot the whole system along
With conducting several test to make sure everything's safe." Chan exclaimed.

Everyone was silent before letting out groans and flopping back onto their beds.

"So we're going to be drenched in sweat for the rest of the day?"  Felix whined.

"Yeah sadly..." Chan said.

Across the room, Ten sighed as he caught sight of one person who had still been asleep throughout the little info session Chan had conducted. He walked over to the bed before grabbing the cover and pulling it off the bed.

Only there wasn't one body in the bed...

There were 3.

"...it's not what it looks like" Renjun declared as he untangled his body from the pile of limbs which were Jeno and Jaemin.

"Oh really because from where I'm standing it seemed like you and and you're boyfriends were getting frisky with each other!" Ten said

When only a dash of confusion flashed upon Renjuns face. Ten tried using another word.

"Frisky...like hitting it off?" He tried. When Renjuns face contorted into one that most teenagers pull when their mothers try to be hip, Ten decided that enough was enough.

"Did you all have sex?" He demanded

"WHAT! NO WE'RE MINORS!" Renjun yelled which woke Jaemin up, who looked unfazed.

"HEY! Just because minors are covered in soot. Does not mean they don't get any action!"  Ten defended.

"Look nothing happened-" Renjun started before Jeno woke up with a yawn.

Tens glare immediately turned to him.

"...hello mis-mr Lee. Is that your last name? I don't know. Just so you know I didn't do anything. God I'm rambling aren't I. This is like that one time my vegan friend saw me eating beef jerky and I lied saying it was dried prunes and then they ate on and I didn't say anything.  I'm going to shut up now" Jeno said before taking a breath.

"MISS?" Ten screeched

"That's what you pick up on after that whole ass paragraph?" Felix commented.