DAY 2: Dont wanna slice the cake

3rd person POV:

"I am a embarrassment!" Felix exclaimed as the small group walked into the canteen.

"I mean...it could've been worse?" Haechan replied

"No...Felix is right. That was embarrassing" Renjun said

"Your friend really has the worst pickup lines! He told me to say 'are we doing high altitude training? Because you just took my breath away!' who even says that!" Felix exclaimed as they lined up to revive food.

"That's your fault for actually using them. And in his defence, he managed to score a boyfriend with those pickup lines" Renjun deadpanned

"Oh I feel sad for his boyfriend" Felix said after grabbing cutlery

Renjun slammed a spoonful of mashed potatoes onto Felix tray...completely missing the plate.

"IM HIS BOYFRIEND DIPSHIT!" Renjun exclaimed

"Oh...yikes. DIdn't see that one coming" Haechan said while loading his plate up with what was assumed to be chicken pieces. And by assumed I mean they really, really hoped it was chicken bits. The camp isn't know for being a 5 star Michelin if you get what I'm saying.

"No but seriously...that's your boyfriend?" Felix said "how'd you even get one if you're studying all the time"

"I-good point. Well he's technically my boyfriend but we keep it on the low key because we both want to approach someone" Renjun said with a shrug.

"So like a three person relationship or something?" Felix asked

"I think those are called polygons" Haechan said while grabbing cartons of juice for the both of them.

"Nono They're called polymer" Felix said

"Are you sure I think that's clay. No it's definitely polymorph" Haechan said

"...YALL are either really fucking dumb or have gotten a lobotomy" Renjun said with a sigh before walking over to the dessert counter and picking up a tub of icecream. "It's called a polyamory." He then said

"Ohhhh" Felix said

"Welp. I'll see you guys later. I've gotta go sit at my cabin table" Haechan said before walking off to the other side of the canteen.

Renjun and Felix made their way to the table right next to the entrance of the canteen which was their cabin table before sitting next to Ten on a bench. On the bench across from them say their 3 other dormitory mates; Yang Yang, Jaemin and Xiaojun.

"I can't believe you managed to get sports day postponed!" Felix said to Ten as he sat down

"IT WASNT MY FAULT! That slut Emily tRiEd to shoot me off the climbing frame USING A ARROW WHOCH WAS ON FIRE! , luckily for me i managed to dodge it, unluckily I managed to fall into the mud" Ten explained

"And then the fire spreaded across the climbing frame, endangered many people...while you got pulled out of the mud by Johnny. And stood there for 5 minutes being seduced by his eyes" Yang Yang chimed in.

"If I wanted a spineless jackasses opinion I'd rip out your spine and ask for it" Ten said shooting daggers at the other boy. Who just shrugged before going back to making fun at xiaojun for sounding like Mickey Mouse.