"Don't lie, Jake. You always liked the spotlight and attention on your birthday. Now you want to celebrate it with Shiyeon." Jay cackles.

"Jake's digging a deeper hole for himself RIGHT in front of her." Heeseung giggles.

I roll my eyes. "Can we figure out what to eat? Before I change my mind and go home instead."

"Yeah, guys. Hurry it up, we're wasting my car gas." Sunghoon says while turning on the heater.

"Can't we just eat pork belly and beef like we initially agreed on? Why are you guys being so difficult?" Jay sighs deeply.

"Because ramen sounds good, too. The restaurant is having a sale on all their ramen!" Heeseung exclaims. "We should totally eat ramen, instead."

"We all ate ramen yesterday. Why do you want it again, hyung?" Sunghoon looks at Heeseung.

"Because of the price!"

"Let's eat pork belly~ hurry, I'm hungry!" Jake whines.

"I hate you all. Sunghoon, just drive me home." I roll my eyes.

"Noooo! Don't go home, Shiyeon!" Jake pokes my arm.

"Tch. Lover boy." Jay snickers.

"We can go out to eat another time. I'm feeling kinda sick right now, anyway." I say to them.

"Alright. Let's all go home and eat by ourselves. We can go out and eat together another time." Sunghoon decides.

We all agree and Sunghoon first drives to my house to drop me off first. Jay decides to come over, so we both say our byes to the rest of the guys.

"Gosh. My back is killing me right now." Jay groans while I unlock the front door.

"I'll give you a massage." I say to him.

We head inside my home and after locking the door, Jay goes into the kitchen to grab some iced teas while I wait for him. Then, we go upstairs into my room. I quickly change into pajamas in the bathroom. I head back into my room to see Jay laying down, his stomach facing the bed while he's on his phone.

"God. It's so cold." I shiver, turning on the heat in my room.

"Where's Sunoo?" Jay says while scooting over, making room for me on the bed.

I lay down next to him on the bed and he flips his body, his back now facing the bed. I get under the blanket and begin to hug my stuffed animal while using my phone.

"He's out with Jungwon. I hope they cleaned up the kitchen." I sigh. "Or else they're all dead meat."

"Mm," he hums, moving his body closer to mine.

Jay rests his head on my shoulder while his arms were on top of me, using his phone over my upper chest/collarbone area comfortably.

"What did they make? I'm surprised they didn't burn your house down." Jay laughs softly.

"They made fish buns. They looked absolutely horrific." I snort.