chapter 4- chit chats (tw: slight harassment bc hisoka)

Y/n's conversation with Hisoka and Gitterackur hadn't gotten the chance to start before all the applicants were shooed back into the airship to be taken to the site for the next phase of the exam. 

       In the airship, Hisoka and Gitterackur waited for y/n on a bench by a window to the land below. Hisoka patted the bench, signaling her to sit with them. She shook her head and stood in place before hesitantly asking why they wanted to speak with her.

       "Oh that's quite simple, darling. We both see you as a threat, you should be flattered." Hisoka gave his signature creepy grin. 

       "That doesn't answer my question. Actually, that leads me to another question. Why am I still alive?" She didn't dare move from the spot she stood. Her whole body was shaking, all instincts telling her to run. 

       "Why, indeed?" Hisoka repeated mischievously.

       "I would like to know that as well." Gitterackur mentioned. 

       "Well, that's also quite simple, your potential turns me on. I'd like to fight you once you ripen a little more." Hisoka laughed.

       Y/n turned to Gitterackur with a blank expression. "Just kill me." She said, her face twisting with disgust. 

       He seemed to consider her request for a moment, but Hisoka interrupted, "Now now, don't you know who she is? You don't want to get in trouble with your daddy, now do you?" 

       Gitterackur promptly stood up and started to drag Hisoka away. For just a moment before he stood up, y/n saw an emotion flicker over Gitterackur's face. He seemed as shocked by that statement as she did, for a fleeting moment.

       "Hey! What the hell was that supposed to mean?" She ran after Hisoka, who was still being dragged off by the other man.

       "Oh, so you didn't realize either? It seems your fathers are old work buddies." Hisoka leered.

       Y/n stepped back in shock for just a second, but the ominous, violent aura coming from Gitterackur in that moment caused her to sprint off in the other direction. It was clearly aimed at Hisoka, but y/n didn't want to stay and find out.

       'Does that mean he's training to be an assassin too? No, he definitely already is one, a good one.' 

       As y/n continued down the hall, she spotted a familiar poof of fluffy white hair. "Killua!" She breathed a sigh of relief. She noticed some blood dripping off his hand.

      "Oh hey, y/n. What are you doing out here?" He asked.

      "I just had to finish that conversation I promised to Hisoka, but what happened to your hand?"

       "Nothing important," he replied. Neither of them said anything else. They just walked together down the hall, until they were back in the room with the other applicants. Y/n decided to sleep until they arrived and try to forget that conversation for the the time being. She drifted off into sleep without another thought.

       She woke up with the other applicants once they had arrived at the site for the third phase of the exam, the Trick Tower. All of the applicants stood on the roof of the tower trying to figure out how to get down. One guy tried to scale the side of the tower, but he had been swept up and eaten by strange winged beasts.

       Y/n looked around. She had turned just in time to catch someone fall down a trap door in the corner of her eye. She began to test all of the stones until she finally fell down into a dark room.