Chapter 12

Disaster, some people cause it, sometimes it's natural, and sometimes we can't help it.

Rafe Cameron's room was a disaster. There was a hole in the wall from where his fist collided with it, all of his belongings where on the floor, and again a mirror was shattered.

All because of her.

He sat against the wall with his head in his hands trying to re control his breath before he did anything stupid.

How could he let this go so far?
Yes he knew he cared for the girl, more than anyone,
And yes the things he was starting to feel are feelings he had never felt before,

But how could he let himself think he could be happy.

He was fucked up.
He had no direction.
And he knew he wasn't okay,

He didn't deserve her,
And yet he still craved her more than anything.

He knew he couldn't change, not even for her.

This is who he was and he was stupid for thinking she would ride with him to the end, well that's what he told himself.

What He didn't know though was that she would end up riding with him until the end, she would do it in a second, in a heart beat, all for him.

Sighing Rafe stands up finally calming down.

He walks toward the hole in the wall and lifts his hand to it running his finger around the edge, the veins on his hand clearly visible.

"Fuck" he whispers to himself, in all of his madness he didn't realize he had destroyed everything in his room.

And when he looked to the floor his heart dropped.

It was a picture of them on there first date, he had framed it.
It was the only picture in his room, the only thing in this room that made it feel like a home.

The frame was shattered on the floor and along with it the picture was ripped.

It wouldn't have been that big a deal because the photo was on his phone, but he threw that at the wall the second he walked into his room, and it as well laid shattered there on the floor.

He bends over and picks up the picture brushing the glass off of it.

He stares at it for a couple seconds rubbing his thumb up and down the paper surface, before folding it up and putting it in his pocket.

Delilah wakes up on the floor of her room her back achy from the hard floor, she pulls out her phone and pulls up her camera.

She was a wreck messy hair and stained red face from her tears.

She steps up getting dressed in a tank top

Before heading out of the house and deciding to take a walk to the figure 8 docks hoping to clear her mind.

She hadn't seen Rafe since what had happened,
And what she hated was that she wanted too.

She never would admit it, but she missed him.

A lot.

Every thing reminded her of him,
And all the awful words they had exchanged.

She didn't want to forgive him,
But in her heart she knew that she wanted him more then anything.

So she begins her walk to the figure 8 docks,

And unknowingly to her, he was going there as well.

Sorry this is so short!! And sorry I haven't updated in forever!!