Chapter 6

So you know that feeling when someone is staring at you like your a stranger?

And the person that's staring at you is someone you actually know.

That was how Rafe was staring at Delilah right now.

She shuffled her feet uncomfortably "um is something wrong?" She questions confused as to why he is looking at her like that.

He takes a deep breath starting to pace.

Oh no.

"Why didn't you tell me John B was back?" He questions pointing at the TV continuing to pace.

"I didn't really think it was an important thing for you to know, why do you care if he is back or not" she says looking at him worriedly

"Well it is important to me it's very very important to me Delilah!" He yells continuing to pace

She reaches forward grabbing his arm "can you stop for a second and calm down" she states him looking at her.

"This isn't that serious, yes he is back your sister is back to you should be happy about that" Delilah says nodding letting go of his arm.

"Yea yea no I am happy about that yea but you should have told me this" he says stepping toward her.

She scoffs "okay the next time someone comes back into town I'll be sure to report it to you sir" she says saluting him sarcastically.

He grabs her arm down from the saluting position.
"This isn't a joke this is very serious okay stop acting so childish" he says seriously turning away from her releasing her arm roughly.

"What is your problem?" She questions to him disgusted. He turns around and puts his hand on his head trying to calm down as she continues to talk,

"I have been nothing but nice to you, I help you out and make sure you're okay, so stop putting your hands on me like that, and stop shouting in my face because you didn't know John B was in town!" She yells at him having some random faces turn and look at them before continuing to walk.

"If you needed to know he was in town this bad, then you could have found out yourself don't blame it on me" she says confidently.

He puts his head back sighing, still being worked up.

He takes to steps forward with his hands shaking a little.

"I understand I understand, but you don't know what I'm going through here okay, this is serious to me!" He yells the last part.

A lot of people where looking now so she takes his arm and pulls him back into the alleyway.

"Okay what the hell is going on Rafe, first Kiara says your bad news and was going to tell me what happened, and now your freaking out about John B being back, so tell me what the fuck is going on" she yell whispers.

He takes a deep breath calming down "nothing is going on all right just drop it" he says trying to grab her hand,
But she yanks it back before he can.
"Clearly it's something if you get all worked up like this, you can tell me okay?" She says thinking it won't be that bad, whatever the problem is.

"See see I can't tell you" he says rubbing his eyes with his palms.
"Because then you'll just leave and you'll hate me and I'll have nobody again" he finishes taking his hands away from his eyes.

"I won't leave, I promise" she says grabbing his hand and intertwining there fingers.

"You don't mean that, once you find out what I've done you'll be gone" he says bobbing his head up then down.