|| 15 ||

𝟘𝟜𝕩𝟘𝟟

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"So do you want something to drink? How do you usually do this? I haven't hooked up with someone..." She paused pretending to be counting the years. "I have never hooked up with someone." She started laughing. "The only man I have slept in my life is Isaac." And then her laugh quieted down. "I need a drink." She cleared her throat and grabbed a bottle of scotch she had in the cupboard.

Mark had followed Natalie inside. He needed to make sure that she was going to be okay. He always needed to make sure that she was okay. The temptation was making so much fuss in his head. Like when you are on a diet, and there is a whole cake in front of you. Just for you. And you can eat it because no one is around to judge you. The only difference there was that sober Natalie would never do that. And she would hate herself and definitely her.

"Nat" Mark walked up to her. "I think you're a little bit more drunk than you think." He grabbed the bottle out of her grip and placed it back on the table. "Let's get you to bed, yeah?"

"So you get them straight to bed? You don't have a big move? I am a little bit disappointed. That's not how I imagined it." Natalie rambled.

"You've imagined it?" Mark couldn't hide the smirk that appeared on his face. He only knew everything he had imagined doing with her. He chuckled when Natalie started getting embarrassed. "Natalia." He cupped her face making her look at him, "I am not going to sleep with you, not like that."

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"Do you need help with something?" Mark asked her as he got her inside the bedroom. He didn't imagine being in her room like this. He didn't imagine ever turning her down. The kind of self control he had in that moment surprised him so much. "You can change in your pyjamas, right? Do you want me to help you?" He continued as Natalie was trying to turn on the lights. "God I can't believe I am doing this." He muttered to himself. "This is not how I wanted to know what kind of pyjamas you wear."

"I sleep naked." Natalie stated.

"What?" Mark turned pale in second. And then Natalie burst into laughter. "Don't play with me."  

"You lost your chance. Now you'll never see me naked." 

"She is drunk. She is Natalie. She is Natalie and she is drunk." Mark said under his breath. "I'll let you sleep, okay? I'll see you in the morning, hopefully in a better state. Although I am enjoying this secret bold side of yours."