"You can take all the time in the world Prinku," she assured her friend who nodded at her.

"What are you in the mood for doing today?"

Priyanka thought for a long while before a bright smile broke out on her face.

"I feel like going to the spa. Will you join?"

"Kaa?"

"It is a place with masseuses."

Her face showed more confusion.

"I mean, they do massages with essential oils which relax the body Gauri Bhabhi," Priyanka explained.

"Oh, I remember seeing an ad on the TV last week. I don't think I will like ..."

"Forgo the massages then, you should come for a make-over. Aren't you joining classes next week?" she suggested.

"Great idea, mission make-over it is. I would love to see my Devar's face later on."

"This already seems like a bad idea," Gauri muttered sensing trouble.

Bhavya laughed as the other two jumped off the bed to drag her out of the couch.

****************************************************************************

"Om, how much more time do you need to come out?" Shivaay asked standing outside the bathroom door.

"I am almost done, I will be out in five minutes," came the yell from inside.

"This man takes too much time for a bath," Rudra complained and Ranveer chuckled.

The men patiently waited for the fourth one to join for the next ten minutes after which a freshly showered and dressed Omkara walked out of the bathroom.

"Finally," Rudra exclaimed and got an eye roll from his brother.

"What is it? Can't I bathe in peace?"

"Oh you can but we have lost our peace. These girls have decided to lock themselves in my room. Anika refused to let me in," Shivaay complained.

"Why?" Omkara asked in confusion.

"Girls night they said," Ranveer answered.

"Oh, I forgot. Anika Bhabhi messaged me earlier."

"You agreed to it?"

"Well, she wasn't asking for my permission, she just informed me Shivaay."

"Let us go and bring them back," Rudra said.

"Why are you getting tensed?" the other three chorused with raised eyebrows, making him conscious.

"Uhh,... I am just worried for my bhabhis. What if she manipulates them into shooting you guys. You are prone to hurt them and if they..."

"Really Rudy? So much concern for your brothers?" Ranveer smirked.

"Concern for you as well, don't you remember Prinku is there with them?"

"Very believable, kyun Shivaaay," Omkara said and Shivaay sighed.

"Om, I had a tiring day at work I need to change and have a bath as well, can you please hurry up?" the eldest asked in a plead making them feel sorry for him.

"Let us go."

****************************************************************************************

It was only for a few hours when Gauri had a relaxing time in the saloon after which she had to bear the endless torture of shopping with her sister in laws. They decided for her that she needed a wardrobe change and forced her to buy clothes which she wasn't fond of.