"Let's go to the room." I said holding her hand making her stand up. We walked towards the guest room where we stay whenever we stop here. I helped her in laying down and after covering her with the quilt I was about to go out when she held my hand making me turn.

"What happened? You need something?" I asked sitting down at floor holding her hands and she nodded her head.

"I'm hungry." She said looking at me with teary eyes and I smiled lightly.

"Let me bring something for you, love. Wait for me." I said caressing her head and she nodded her head. It will take her days to come out of the shock which she got today. And she is definitely one strong woman who hasn't said anything yet. I went out and sighed when I remember that even Akka left for her room. I dialled her number as I was left with no other option. After some time she came out of her room and smiled. We went to the kitchen while she started preparing tray for her.

"Do you think she'll be fine?" I asked and she looked at me.

"We shouldn't have told her. Its not good for her to be depressed about something. Its not good for baby and for her too." She said looking at me and I nodded my head.

"You just be beside her. Don't do anything. Just try talking to her to make her feel better." She said and I nodded my head. I took the food to the room and found her sitting on bed. I placed the tray in front of her and she looked at me. Ya Allah. She is still crying. I prepared the plate for her and took a morsel to her mouth. She kept eating and I kept feeding her. When she was done I went to keep the dish and came back to find her laid down on bed. I got freshen up and went to bed after switching off the lights.

"Do I deserve that much love from him?" I turned to her hearing her and sighed finding her looking at me.

"Every children deserve their parents' love. And in his eyes, what he did was not at all wrong." I said wiping her tears and she closed her eyes.

"But I did wrong with him." She said and I sighed.

"We can still apologize to him, right?" I said and she opened her eyes.

"I don't have courage to face him after what I did with him." She said shaking her head and I smiled.

"Try to gain courage in these two months, love. We'll go and meet him with our Angel." I said patting her head and she nodded her head.

"Don't stress out and think about something deeply. If you get sad then our angel will also feel it, love." I said looking at her who was looking at me blankly. I hope I get to see the smile back on her face soon.

Third Person's POV:

He walked inside the house and walked towards his father's study. The staffs around the house were looking at him weirdly.

He was busy in reading a book when the door of his study opened with a thud making him look up immediately. He stood up and glared at the person who was looking at him.

"Is this the way to ent-" He stopped in the midway with a shock when he hugged him. After composing himself he said in a hard tone.

"Do you even know what are you doing right now?" His hand wanted to hug him back but how can he do that after showing him the hate for years.

"Yeah. I know. The thing which I should have done long back." His eyes widened hearing his shaky voice. But before he can ask something he broke the hug and walked out of the study.

"Sir, you okay?" He turned when he heard his right hand and sighed.

"Diall Azhar's number right now." He said walking towards the table and sat down on the chair.